Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Atlanta, GA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2016 - 2017
- Free Consultation
Kelli Hooper is an experienced trial attorney serving personal injury clients at Morgan & Morgan. She works out of the Atlanta, Georgia, office and has spent the past 15 years building her experience in civil litigation. She has also built a reputation for being an aggressive advocate and a strong negotiator.
In 1995, Ms. Hooper completed her undergraduate degree at the University of Denver. She then went on to UCLA, where she earned her master's degree in public health. Finally, she earned her law degree at Samford University's Cumberland School of Law. While attending law school, she clerked for the Southern Poverty Law Center, Alabama Department of Public Health and a prestigious law firm. She has been licensed to practice in the state of Georgia since 2007 and has been admitted to the Northern District of Georgia.
As a seasoned civil litigation professional, Ms. Hooper has hosted seminars and conducted lectures on how to transition from the classroom to graduation and into the world of work. She has brought dozens of cases to a successful close and continues to deliver results for clients of Morgan & Morgan.
Outside of work, Ms. Hooper maintains several professional memberships. These include the Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys and the American Association for Justice. She also volunteers her time to bring children to the Georgia Capital and to teach them about their civil rights and the legislative process.
About Kelli Hooper
First Admitted: 2007, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/kelli-hooper/
- SRBLSA at SMJF Panel Speaker, “Networking Tips”, 2013
- SRBLSA at SMFJ Panel Speaker “Landing the Job: Turning Your Summer Internship into an Offer”, 2014
- Member, Nonprofit Organizations Committee, American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys, 2016
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Southern Region and National Executive Board of the Black Law Students Association, Board of Directors
- The Georgia Association of Trial Lawyers
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section Diversity Committee
- State Bar of Georgia, Member
- Delta Sigma Theta, Sorority Incorporated and Cascade United Methodist Church
- Super Lawyer in Georgia
- Recognition for Outstanding Service, Minorities in the Profession “If You Can See It, You Can Be It” Program, State Bar of Georgia, 2011
- University of Denver, B.S. in Biology and Chemistry, 1995
- University of California, Los Angeles, Masters in Public Health, 2001
- Tony Thomas and Antoine Hinkle v. Viacom, Monami Entertainment, NFGTV, 2014
- Dina Andrews Management v. Percy Bady d/b/a Bad Bady Music, 2015
Pro bono/Community Service
- Georgia Lawyers for the Arts, 2016
- Chair of the Legal Ministry at Cascade United Methodist Church
Last Updated: 5/15/2022