Kenneth G. Menendez
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Atlanta, GA
Ken Menendez is a Partner in the firm's Atlanta office. His experience is in complex commercial litigation, with concentrations in employment, financial and construction litigation. Ken has extensive experience with mediation, arbitration and other forms of alternative dispute resolution and serves as a certified arbitrator for the American Arbitration Association. He has a Martindale-Hubbell rating of AV (highest rating), has been selected for inclusion in Georgia Super Lawyers every year since 2004, and has been recognized by Chambers USA among the “Leaders in Their Field” in both labor and employment and commercial litigation (2009-2012).
Mr. Menendez has advised a wide variety of corporations and individuals throughout the United States, including Fortune 500 companies, start-up business and government entities. He has litigated a broad range of disputes in local, state and federal courts, and before arbitration panels of FINRA, the NFA and the AAA.
About Kenneth G. Menendez
First Admitted: 1980, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.fmglaw.com/lawyers/kenneth-g-menendez/
- Vanderbilt University, B.A. in HIstory, magna cum laude (1977)
Pro bono/Community Service
- Board of Directors, CHRIS Kids
- Recognized by Best Lawyers in America®, 2021 Edition in the fields of Litigation - Construction, Intellectual Property and Labor and Employment Super Lawyers (2004 - Present) Martindale-Hubbell (AV Rated 1984 - Present), 2009
- Adjunct Professor, Emory University School of Law, 2021
- Former Member, Investigative Panel of Disciplinary Board of State Bar of Georgia
Last Updated: 8/30/2022