Kenneth P. Raley, III
Top Rated Civil Litigation Attorney in Atlanta, GA
Kenneth P. Raley III is an attorney at Kaufman Law, P.C., in Atlanta, Georgia. Mr. Raley devotes his practice to personal injury and workers’ compensation law, serving clients throughout the Atlanta metropolitan region and the State of Georgia.
Mr. Raley has been licensed to practice law since 2013. He is admitted before all Georgia superior and state courts, the Court of Appeals of Georgia, the Supreme Court of Georgia and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia. Over the course of his years in practice, he has represented numerous clients who have suffered catastrophic injuries caused by negligence or workplace accidents.
Mr. Raley has received numerous honors for his work on behalf of injured clients including being named one of the “top 40 under 40” by the National Trial Lawyers and a "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers.
Mr. Raley is a member of professional organizations, including the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, the American Bar Association and the American Association for Justice. He also belongs to the State Bar of Georgia’s tort and insurance law and workers’ compensation sections.
After graduating from Georgia College with a bachelor’s degree in political science, Mr. Raley earned his law degree from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law. He graduated law school cum laude and served on the editorial board of the Loyola Maritime Law Journal.
About Kenneth P. Raley, III
First Admitted: 2013, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.kaufmanlawfirm.com/your-team/kenneth-p-raley-iii...
- Bachelor’s degree in Political Science from Georgia College
- The Public Vessels Act and Maritime Injustice: Proving Redress to Deserving Foreign Admiralty Tort Victims, 10 Loy. Mar. L.J. 429 (2012)
- Substance and Citation Editor on the Editorial Board of the Loyola Maritime Law Journal
- American Association for Justice, 2019
- Member of GTLA, 2018
- Atlanta Bar Association, 2019
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Tort & Insurance Law and Workers’ Compensation sections of the Georgia State Bar, Member
- Federal District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Civil Plaintiff, Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2021
- Civil Plaintiff, Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2020
- Civil Plaintiff, Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2019
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2018
- Law Excellence Award in Constitutional Law
- Cum Laude, Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
Last Updated: 5/19/2022