Kevin H. Hudson
Top Rated Construction Litigation Attorney in Atlanta, GA
Mr. Hudson is a partner with Hudson Lambert Parrott Walker, LLC. Mr. Hudson’s practice focuses primarily on the construction and banking industries but his wide breadth of knowledge and experience covers complex commercial litigation, risk management, business torts, contract disputes, and general business law. Mr. Hudson primarily represents insurance carriers, general contractors, developers, and some large specialty contractors and manufacturers in commercial projects throughout the Southeast. As both a legal counselor and an advocate, Mr. Hudson advises general contractors and other construction industry participants on issues ranging from day to day operations, to drafting AIA construction contracts, to litigation and arbitration.
About Kevin H. Hudson
First Admitted: 1991, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.hpwlegal.com/team/kevin-h-hudson
- Admitted to the Georgia Bar in 1991. A member of the State Bar of Georgia; Urban Land Institute; American Bar Association - Litigation Section and Construction Section; Eleventh Circuit Historical Society; Master of Lamar American Inn of Court; Atlanta Lawyers Club; Georgia Association of General Contractors; Litigation Counsel of America; and American Academy of Trial Counsel .
- Emory University School of Law (With Distinction); Associate Editor, Emory Law Journal; Best Oralist in the Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition - Southern Regional, Second Place Team and Second Place Brief., 1991
- Hudson, Kevin. Spivey, Matthew. "Create Consensus." Construction-Today April 2008: 16-17, Construction Today, 2008
- Hudson, Kevin. Spivey, Matthew. "Riskier Business." Construction-Today April 2008: 18-19, Construction-Today, 2008
- Hudson, Kevin. Spivey, Matthew. "Preventing Safety Non-Compliance Through a Team Approach" Construction Business Owner - May 2008., Construction Business Owner, 2008
- Hudson, Kevin. Spivey, Matthew. "A Closer Look: Can the Construction Team Apply Traditional Contracts."
- Hudson, Kevin. Spivey, Matthew. "Safety, Insured." Construction-Today June 2008., Construction-Today, 2008
- Hudson, Kevin. Spivey, Matthew. "Seeing Both Sides" Construction-Today July 2008., Construction-Today, 2008
- Speaker at the "Legal Implication of the AIA 2007 Contractions Revisions - Strategies for Negotiating Terms Using the New American Institute of Architects' Forms"., Strafford Publications, Inc., 2008
- 1991, Catch 23(b)(1)(B); The Dilemma of Using the Mandatory Class Action in the Mass Tort Case. 40 Emory Law Journal 665., Emory Law Journal, 1991
- Cutler v. 65 Sec-Plan, 831 F. Supp. 1008 EDNY (1993) (citing Hudson article Catch 23(b)(1)(B))., 1993
Last Updated: 9/1/2022