Top rated Workers' Compensation attorney in Atlanta, GeorgiaThe Law Office of Kyle D. Johnston, LLC
The founder of The Law Office of Kyle D. Johnston, LLC, in Atlanta, Georgia, Kyle Johnston serves clients in the surrounding regions, assisting them with legal matters involving personal injury, workers’ compensation and tort and insurance law. Fluent in Spanish and Portuguese, he helps a diverse range of clients including the Hispanic and Portuguese speaking communities throughout the state of Georgia.
Graduating from Brigham Young University with a B.A. in philosophy in 2004, Mr. Johnston decided to study law and enrolled at the University of Miami School of Law. He earned his law degree in 2007 and was admitted to practice in Georgia the same year. During law school, he worked as a judicial extern for the 11th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida. He was also a certified legal intern at the University of Miami School of Law’s Center for Ethics and Public Service.
At the beginning of his legal career, Mr. Johnston gained experience representing insurance companies and employers, learning how to evaluate and defend claims. He now uses this inside knowledge to advocate for his injured clients and get the most favorable settlements and health care to help them move on with their lives. Rated “Superb” on Avvo, he has a decade of experience in fighting for the rights of those injured in a workplace or due to the negligence of a third party.
Mr. Johnston stays connected with the legal community by maintaining active memberships with the State Bar of Georgia and the J. Reuben Clark Law Society. He is also a board member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association. He also presents at conferences and seminars on topics related to workers’ comp law. Furthermore, he offers pro bono services to indigent members of the Brazilian community, helping them with legal matters related to small-business disputes.
Practice areasWorkers' Compensation: Claimant, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Personal Injury - Defense, Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- 90% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 10% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2007, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.kylejohnstonlaw.com/attorney/johnston-kyle/
- I have helped several members of the Brazilian community by providing Pro Bono services with respect to small business disputes.
- Brigham Young University, Philosophy and Portuguese, 2004
- Member of Georgia Bar, 2007
- Member of the J. Ruben Clark Law Society
- Board Member of Georgia Trial Lawyers Association - WC
- I was a presenter and prepared a paper discussing the best practices for preparing your client for mediation at the ICLE Workers' Compensation Law Institute annual conference., Presenter/Writer, Mediations - Best Practices for Preparing Your Client, Georgia Workers' Compensation Law, 2019
- I presented and wrote a paper discussing mediation and settlement of workers' compensation claims for the Georgia ICLE Workers' Compensation for the General Practitioner conference., Presenter/Writer, Mediating and Settling a Workers' Compensation Claim, Georgia Workers' Compensation, 2018
Office location for Kyle Johnston
5555 Glenridge Dr
Atlanta, GA 30342
- Super Lawyers: 2023 - 2024