Laura K. Bonander
Top Rated Estate & Trust Litigation Attorney in Atlanta, GA
Attorney Laura K. Bonander practices business litigation and fiduciary law at Watson Bonander, LLC, in Atlanta, Georgia. Ms. Bonander has been admitted to practice law in Georgia since 1997 and serves a large group of clients throughout the Atlanta metropolitan area.
Ms. Bonander was a trained classical ballet dancer and spent time focusing on professional dance before attending law school. She graduated summa cum laude from the University of Cincinnati with a bachelor’s degree in English literature and earned her law degree from the University of Georgia School of Law, where she graduated magna cum laude.
Ms. Bonander served on the editorial board and as the articles editor of the Georgia Law Review while attending law school. She was also a member of the Order of the Coif.
Following law school, Ms. Bonander gained legal experience through clerking for a federal judge, working in business litigation and serving as an assistant U.S. attorney in the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Georgia. She is admitted to practice in all Georgia state courts and before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, the Court of Appeals of Georgia and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit.
Ms. Bonander is active in the Georgia legal and professional community. She is also a member of the Atlanta Bar Association and the State Bar of Georgia.
About Laura K. Bonander
First Admitted: 1997, Georgia
Professional Webpage: http://watsonbonander.com/laura-kennedy-bonander-litigation-...
- The Case for Going to Court: How Declaratory Judgment Actions Can Help Fiduciaries (and Beneficiaries), Estate Planning & Probate Section Breakfast and CLE, Atlanta Bar Association
- Advisory Board Member, Senior Connections
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Member, Atlanta Bar Association
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Eleventh Circuit, United States Court of Appeals
- State Bar of Georgia
- United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- University of Cincinnati, Bachelor of Arts, Summa Cum Laude, Honors: High Honors in English Literature, Honors: Phi Beta Kappa, 1993
- Georgia Super Lawyers, 2017
Last Updated: 5/15/2022