Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Atlanta, GA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2013 - 2019
Mark Issa is the founder of The Issa Law Firm, P.C., located in Atlanta, Georgia. Providing representation to clients throughout the state, he focuses his practice primarily on plaintiffs personal injury litigation, with a particular emphasis on assisting people who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents caused by the negligence of other motorists. Mr. Issa also defends clients who have been charged with misdemeanors or felonies ranging from traffic offenses to homicide and other violent crimes.
As an undergraduate, Mr. Issa attended Georgia State University and received a Bachelor of Arts in history in 2001. Remaining in Atlanta, he pursued his legal studies at Georgia State University College of Law and was awarded his Juris Doctor in 2003. While in law school, he served an internship with the Supreme Court of Georgia. Mr. Issa is admitted to practice before all Georgia state courts.
Throughout his career, Mr. Issa has been instrumental in obtaining numerous high-dollar settlements and jury awards for his personal injury clients, and he has also helped many criminal defense clients to be acquitted of their charges. His efforts have not gone unnoticed by his fellow attorneys, as evidenced by his receipt of a 10.0 "Superb" peer-review rating through Avvo and in his being named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40. Mr. Issa has also been named one of Georgia's Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys. Fluent in Arabic and Spanish, Mr. Issa is a member of several legal organizations, including the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association and the Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- 70%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 10%Criminal Defense
Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, DUI/DWI, Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Law, Expungement, Felony, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Probation, Theft, Traffic Violations
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2019
Articles about Mark Issa appearing in Super Lawyers
About Mark Issa
First Admitted: 2004, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://theissalawfirm.com/team_member/mark-issa
- $4,500,000.00 FROM TRACTOR-TRAILER WRECK. Driver for now-defunct tractor-trailer company lost control of tractor-trailer and killed Clients.
- $2,750,000 FROM TRACTOR-TRAILER WRECK. Client was injured when a tractor-trailer crashed into the Client’s broken-down vehicle.
- + $1,200,000 FROM MOTOR VEHICLE COLLISION. Client was injured when a commercial/company truck crashed into the Client's vehicle.
- $995,626 FROM MOTOR VEHICLE COLLISION. Client was injured when the driver of her vehicle crashed into 3 other vehicles.
- $400,000 FROM MOTOR VEHICLE COLLISION. Client was injured when the at-fault driver ran a red light and crashed into Client's vehicle.
- $4,000,000 FROM TRACTOR-TRAILER WRECK. Client was injured when a tractor-trailer crashed into the rear of Client's stopped vehicle.
- $2,000,000 FROM TRACTOR-TRAILER WRECK. Client was killed after tractor-trailer driver lost control and jackknifed into client's lane.
- $1,050,000 FROM CAR ACCIDENT. Clients were injured when negligent driver crashed head-on into their car.
- $800,000 FOR PEDESTRIAN. Client was walking to her car in a McDonald's parking lot when she was run-over by 18 yr. old driver.
- $4,400,000.00 FROM MOTOR VEHICLE COLLISION [$3,700,000 JURY VERDICT + $700,000 ATTORNEYS' FEES]. Client was injured when at-fault driver turned left at an intersection. At-fault driver's auto insurer failed to pay their insured's $25,000 policy limit on four (4) separate occasions, despite the the severity of the wreck and Client's injuries.
- $2,500,000 FROM TRACTOR-TRAILER WRECK. Client was killed after driving underneath the trailer of a tractor-trailer that suddenly jackknifed while entering the highway.
- + $1,100,000 FROM MOTOR VEHICLE COLLISION. Client was injured when a commercial/company truck crashed into the Client's vehicle.
- $900,000 FOR BURN VICTIM. Client suffered 2nd and 3rd degree burns when a licensed professional negligently lit a candle.
- $350,000 FROM MOTORCYCLE COLLISION. Client was injured when another motorist hit Client's motorcycle and drove away from the scene.
- Success unlocks both opportunities and distractions. - James Clear #focus #success #choice
- Culture eats strategy for breakfast. - Peter Drucker A whole hearted team can execute a half ass strategy and win… https://t.co/lflkxOUEn5
- The need for progress can be the enemy of enjoying the process. #FridayVibes
- “Never get so close to your position that when your position goes, your ego goes with it.” -Colin Powell
- Without your job, your possessions, who would you be? Let your character be how you define yourself. #leadership
Last Updated: 5/15/2022