Marvin L. Price
Top rated Workers' Compensation attorney in Atlanta, GeorgiaKaufman Law, P.C.
Marvin L. Price is an attorney at Kaufman Law, P.C., in Atlanta, Georgia. Mr. Price has several decades of experience in personal injury law, representing clients in the Atlanta metropolitan area and throughout Georgia who have been injured due to car and other types of accidents or who need assistance with workers’ compensation claims.
Mr. Price earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Georgia and went on to obtain his law degree from the University of Georgia School of Law. He also holds a master’s degree in rehabilitation counseling.
Known as one of the Atlanta area’s most sought-after attorneys in personal injury law — particularly workers injured in the course of their employment — Mr. Price regularly presents at seminars on the topics of managed care and workers’ compensation. He has been practicing personal injury law since becoming officially licensed as an attorney in Georgia in 1978.
Recognized for his accomplishments in the legal profession, Mr. Price has attained an AV Preeminent* rating from the peer review organization Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible rating. He has also been honored with the distinguished service and professionalism award from the State Bar of Georgia’s workers’ compensation law section.
In addition to his law practice, Mr. Price is an active member of various professional legal organizations. He belongs to the Atlanta Bar Association, the State Bar of Georgia and the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasWorkers' Compensation: Claimant
- 100% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
First Admitted: 1978, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://kaufmanlawatlanta.com/meet-our-team/marvin-l-price/
- Volunteer with Kids Chance of Georgia an organization that provides scholarships for children of several injured or deceased workers.
- Inducted as a Fellow of the College of Workers Compensation Lawyers
- Appointed by the Chairman of the Workers COmpensation Board to sit on the Managed Care and Rehabilitation Advisory Committee., Chairmans Advisory Counil, 2012
- Distinguished Service and Professionalism Award, Workers' Compensation Section, State Bar of Georgia
- Volunteer of the Year, Kids' Chance of Georgia, 2012
- Super Lawyers, 2009 - 2012
- AV® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
- University of Georgia, M.Ed. in Rehabilitation Counseling, 1976, 1976
- University of Georgia, B.A. in Psychology, Magna cum laude, Distinction of being a "Triple Dog", 1974
- Faculty, State Board of Workers Compensation Regional Seminars, 2013
- Speaker, State Board of Workers Compensation, Annual Seminar for the Rehabilitation & Managed Care Session, 2014
- Speaker, State Bar of Georgia, Annual Workers Compensation Section Seminar on Rehabilitation Issues, 2014
- Advance Workers Compensation Seminar, Atlanta Bar, Co-Chair, 2002 - Present
- Speaker, Workers Compensation For the General Practitioner, State Bar of Georgia, 2016
- Spoke on Rule 200.2, Speaker, Workers Compensation Board Annual Seminar, 2017
- OnWorkers Compensation Chairman's Advisory Committee, 2023
- Speaker at State Board of Workers Compensation Annual Seminar on the History of Workers Compensation Seminar, 2021
- On Chairman of Workers Compensation Advisory Committee...., 2022
- On Chairman of Workers Compensation Advisory Committee., 2021
- Member of the Chairmans Advisory Committee on Workers Compensation , 2020
- Speaker at the State Board of Workers Compensation Annual Seminar. Topic is the 100 Year History of Workers Compensation in Georgia , 2020
- Soeaker at the State Bar of Georgia Workers Compensation Seminar for the General Practicioner topic on Professionalism, 2020
- Atlanta Bar Association, Worker's Compensation Section, Board of Directors
- Georgia, 1978
- State Board of Workers' Compensation, Former Rehabilitation Supplier
- Atlanta Bar Association, Worker's Compensation Section, Member
- Atlanta Bar Association, Advance Workers Comp Seminar, Co Chair
- Social Security Administration, Former Vocational Expert
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Atlanta Bar Association, Worker's Compensation Claimants Lawyers Section, Member
- Private Rehabilitation Suppliers of Georgia, Past President
- The State Bar of Georgia, Workers Compensation Section has appointed me as Co-Chair of the 2017 Workers Compensation Seminar., 2017
- State Bar of Georgia
Office location for Marvin L. Price
12 Beck St NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
- Super Lawyers: 2011 - 2012, 2014 - 2024