Michael G. Kaufman
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Atlanta, GA
- Free Consultation
Michael G. Kaufman is an attorney at Kaufman Law PC in Atlanta, Georgia. Mr. Kaufman concentrates his practice on personal injury law, representing clients throughout the Atlanta metropolitan area. He has experience with personal injury cases involving car accidents, dog bites, slip and falls, trucking accidents, negligent security, rideshare, and wrongful death. Michael is licensed to practice law before all Georgia state courts.
Born and raised in Atlanta, Mr. Kaufman earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Georgia and went on to graduate with honors from Mercer University School of Law. As a law student, he gained experience working as a clerk for the presiding justice of the Supreme Court of Georgia, as well as for an Atlanta law firm. He belonged to his law school’s mock trial team, held leadership positions in several student organizations and received two academic awards.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Kaufman has successfully settled and litigated many complex personal injury cases on behalf of Georgia residents, resulting in major recoveries. He understands that an injury or loss of a family member has lasting consequences and guides his clients patiently through each step of the legal process, while fighting for fair compensation.
Outside of the office, Mr. Kaufman is heavily involved in the Georgia legal community. He belongs to the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association and sits on the New Lawyers Division executive board. He is also a former participant in the association’s LEAD program, a competitive leadership program for rising stars in the organization. He is a member of the Cobb County Bar Association, the Cobb County Trial Lawyers Association, the State Bar of Georgia and the American Association for Justice.
- 100%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2022
About Michael G. Kaufman
First Admitted: 2015, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://kaufmanlawatlanta.com/meet-our-team/michael-g-kaufma...
- University of Georgia, B.A., 2011
- Delivered address to Mercer Law students about the transition from law student to lawyer including graduation, bar prep, bar exam, first jobs out of school, and practice development., Speaker, From Law Student to Lawyer: A Journey, Mercer University - W.F. George School of Law, 2017
- Elite leadership program for Georgia Trial Lawyers Association members who are younger than 35 years and have less than 10 years of practice experience., Selected for LEAD Class, Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, 2019
- Cobb County Trial Lawyers Association, 2020
- Cobb County Bar Association, 2020
- State Bar of Georgia, 2020
- American Association for Justice, 2020
- Member of Georgia Trial Lawyers Association since 2012 (before law school). Currently serving on the New Lawyers Division Executive Board 2019-20, 2020
- Client was a passenger in the at-fault driver's vehicle when the driver rear ended a stopped MARTA bus at high speed. Client shattered her femur and broke six ribs and her neck. Case settled pre-suit for $1,000,000., 2021
Last Updated: 5/15/2022