Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Atlanta, GA
- Free Consultation
An attorney with the Fitzpatrick Firm, LLC, Nathan Fitzpatrick handles personal injury cases in the Atlanta, Georgia, metropolitan area. He focuses on cases related to nursing home negligence, wrongful death, premises liability, auto accidents, trucking accidents, medical malpractice and serious bodily injury. As a passionate advocate for the injured, he has received many awards and certificates for his hard work on their behalf, and has recovered millions of dollars for them.
The National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys list him in the Top 10 Under 40 Attorneys in 2015. He is a member of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 and The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40 for the state of Georgia. Mr. Fitzpatrick is admitted to practice in the state of Georgia, and before the United States Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit, the United States District Court of Arizona, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, the Supreme Court of Georgia and the Georgia Court of Appeals.
Mr. Fitzpatrick attended the University of Tennessee, where he earned a Bachelor of Science. He then moved on to law school at Georgia State University College of Law and graduated with a Juris Doctor.
A member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, the American Bar Association and the Gate City Bar Association, Mr. Fitzpatrick also volunteers his time at the Happy Meals on Wheels program. One Sunday each month, he delivers food around the Atlanta metropolitan area to homeless shelters.
Nathan is licensed to practice in the Georgia Court of Appeals, Supreme Court of Georgia, United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. He has extensive knowledge of Georgia and Federal law and has a remarkable record as a trial attorney.
- 80%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Medical Malpractice
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2019, 2021 - 2022
About Nathan Fitzpatrick
First Admitted: 2009, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://personalinjuryatl.com/attorney/nathan-fitzpatrick/
- Bachelor of Science, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Pro bono/Community Service
- Currently assists with the "Happy Meals on Wheels" program the first Sunday of every month. The "Happy Meals on Wheels" program delivers food and plates to homeless shelters in the metropolitan Atlanta area
- Awarded "Top 40 Under 40" for the state of Georgia., Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2014
- Awarded "Top 10 Under 40 Attorney" award for the state of Georgia., Top 10 Under 40 Attorney, National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys, Inc., 2015
- Awarded "Top 100 Trial Lawyers" award for the state of Georgia., Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers, 2014
- Super Lawyer, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, LLC, 2020
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Gate City Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- U.S. District Court of Arizona, Pro Hac Vice
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Lawmaker Agrees to Stop Administering Noogies to Public Responding to a letter of reprimand from the California Sen… https://t.co/r1aUUCwBMn
- UPDATE: Judge Rules Province Has No Duty to Recognize Bigfoot He will receive none of https://t.co/PWxpwRABpL you m… https://t.co/LGsYQKqAAY
- Crickets. One might find this case interesting because it involves a full-blown constitutional crisis: the legislat… https://t.co/yQWm96ER2j
- Rejected Applicant Sues Law Schools for Violating Magna Carta That's actually just one of the many claims made in t… https://t.co/3Y8FkuH8a6
- Court: No Tigers in Malibu "It's a valid concern that you don't want to be eaten by a tiger," said Brian Baca, plan… https://t.co/pz66dYswci
Last Updated: 5/15/2022