Quinton G. Washington
Top rated family law attorney in Atlanta, GeorgiaBell & Washington LLP
Quinton G. Washington is the founding partner of the law firm of Bell & Washington LLP. With offices in Atlanta, Gainesville and Jonesboro, Georgia, he works primarily out of the firm’s Gainesville location. For the past 15-plus years, he has been assisting clients in cases related to family law, personal injury, workers’ compensation, governmental affairs and criminal defense.
After obtaining his bachelor’s degree from the Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University in 1997, Mr. Washington completed his master’s in public policy and international affairs at the Harvard Kennedy School in 1999. He earned his Juris Doctor from the Emory University School of Law in 2004. He was a member of the Black Law Students Association.
Qualified to practice law in all the state courts of Georgia since 2005, Mr. Washington is additionally licensed to appear before the Georgia Court of Appeals, the Supreme Court of Georgia and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
A former judge of the Fulton County Magistrate Court, Mr. Washington is a seasoned and skilled litigator. He has taken hundreds of cases to trial and has been successful in obtaining favorable verdicts and settlements. He is a certified specialist in field sobriety testing by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and this inside knowledge has helped him defend his clients in cases pertaining to DUI.
For his successful track record, Mr. Washington was listed in the “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” by The National Trial Lawyers. He was also named among the Nation's Best Advocates – Top 40 Under 40 Attorneys by the National Bar Association. He is a recipient of the Outstanding Young People of Atlanta Award.
Mr. Washington gives back to the legal community through his memberships in many professional organizations. They include the Gate City Bar Association, the Atlanta Bar Association, the Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Hall County Bar Association, the Clayton County Bar Association and the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.
Other Locations to Serve You:
912 Atlanta Highway
Gainesville, GA 30501
Practice areasFamily law, Personal injury - general: plaintiff, Criminal defense, State, local & municipal, Workers' compensation: claimant
Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic violence, Juvenile law, Name change, Paternity, Prenuptial agreements, Marital property, Mediation & collaborative law, Father's rights, Animal bites, Assault, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Arrest & arraignment, Assault & battery, Criminal fraud, Criminal law, Drug & alcohol violations, Felony, Motor vehicle offenses, Traffic violations, Criminal domestic violence, State, local & municipal litigation
First Admitted: 2005, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://bellwashington.com/staff-member/quinton-washington/
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Hall County Bar Association
- Gate City Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Northern District of Georgia (Federal Court)
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Harvard University John F. Kennedy School of Government
- Fulton County magistrate judge responsible for maintaining an active case load as assigned by the Chief Judge of Fulton County. Selected in a highly competitive process and sworn in August 2016.
- Named Magistrate Court Judge in Fulton County, 2016
- Nominated to be a fellow at the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, 2016
- Founded in 1925, the National Bar Association (NBA) is the nation's oldest and largest association of African American lawyers and was chosen by its membership in 2011 as one of the Top 40 Under 40 Attorneys in the Country., Top 40 Under 40 Attorneys in the Country, National Bar Association, 2011
- Represented client in civil matter against City of Roswell Police Department, Roswell Police Break Students Jaw, Personal Injury, 2017
- 5 Tips For Your Personal Injury Case, 2021
- What determines custody? Family Law, 2021
- Quinton G. Washington Personal Injury Story, 2021
- Atlanta Family Law Attorneys Bell & Washington LLP, speak about the child custody case between Tameka Raymond vs. Usher Raymond after their child was taken to hospital while under someone else's care. www.bellwashington.com, CNN Atlanta Family Lawyers Bell & Washington Usher Raymond, 2014
- Served as subject matter expert for Webtv Channel 2 news about APS cheating scandal case. Our firm handled 2 cases in this matter which the state dismissed, Atlanta Attorney talks about APS cheating scandal, Government Affairs/General Litigation, 2013
- Represented Tameka Raymond in a custody case against Usher Raymond in which their minor child almost drowned., Atlanta Attorney Represents Tameka Raymond in Custody Case Against Usher, Family Law, 2014
- Representing clients against Atlanta Public Schools for students in an accident and the bus driver did not report it., Atlanta Attorney Sues Atlanta Public Schools, Personal Injury, 2014
Office location for Quinton G. Washington
270 Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Find me online
- 🦃 Happy Thanksgiving From BELL & WASHINGTON LAW FIRM 🦃 -YOU MATTER https://t.co/5F81WQNbNC
- Please Vote 🗳️You Matter . @ Bell and Washington LLP https://t.co/06B1JBnq0s
- Just posted a photo @ Grant Park https://t.co/pguSZIFXT6
- Success happens when you show up. Good to still be in the million dollar trial lawyer verdict club. We try cases ov… https://t.co/qnaGyQLPiO
- Just posted a photo @ Atlanta, Georgia https://t.co/etDnop5Yid
- 🎉Let the count down begin🎉 We are so excited to be celebrating 15 fantastic years at Bell & Washington. We have ex… https://t.co/FZS7SFkVAJ