Top Rated Alternative Dispute Resolution Attorney in Atlanta, GA
As shareholder at Weissmann Zucker Euster Morochnik & Garber, P.C., Scott I. Zucker handles matters of business and commercial litigation in Georgia. With an emphasis on real estate, construction, employment, landlord-tenant and insurance law, he has over 35 years of experience. Throughout his career, he has worked in commercial collections, bankruptcy proceedings and creditors’ rights. As companies work to resolve commercial disputes with alternative dispute resolution, Mr. Zucker represents them in federal and state courts.
Mr. Zucker is a Certified Mediator and Arbitrator and assists parties in resolving their disputes in that capacity (See www.EpicADR.com).
Mr. Zucker attended Washington University in St. Louis, where he obtained a Bachelor of Arts in 1984. At George Washington University, he studied to obtain his Juris Doctor and began practicing law after graduating in 1987. For his high ethical standards and long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
As a litigator, Mr. Zucker understands the good and bad sides of pursuing and defending claims between companies and individuals. While litigation is at times necessary, he is also qualified to offer alternative options as an arbitrator and mediator, striving to settle legal claims as economically and efficiently as possible for his clients. His clients are often facing issues of delay and productivity claims, loss and damage claims, contract claims, tenant dispossessory and premises liability actions.
He is also experienced in drafting and reviewing construction contracts, employment agreements and property leases. In the areas of retail, office, industrial, multifamily and self-storage properties, he helps train property managers. Mr. Zucker is focused on risk management and represents in matters of construction defects, insurance coverage claims, environmental matters and employment termination actions.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Scott Zucker
First Admitted: 1987, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.epicadr.com
- District of Columbia
- Washington University (St. Louis), B.A. with Honors, 1984
- Certified Mediator and Arbitrator (See www.EpicADR.com), 2015
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Speaker, TEDx Atlanta, 2019
- A discussion and education on the topic of Legacy Writing and Ethical Wills, Ethical Wills, 2019
Pro bono/Community Service
- Chair, Dispute Resolution Section, Atlanta Bar Association, 2021
- Board Member- Anti- Defamation League, 2019
- Real Estate
Last Updated: 6/3/2022