Seth D. Kirschenbaum
Top Rated White Collar Crimes Attorney in Atlanta, GA
Seth D. Kirschenbaum is a member of Lotito & Kirschenbaum, located in Atlanta, Georgia. Focusing his practice exclusively on criminal defense, he provides representation for individual and business clients who face allegations of fraud, theft, embezzlement, federal crimes including bank fraud, wire fraud, program fraud, tax fraud, antitrust violations, and other white collar crimes as well as drug crimes, sex offenses, impaired driving and other state charges. Mr. Kirschenbaum has received an AV Preeminent* rating from Martindale-Hubbell and a 10.0 "Superb" rating from Avvo. Mr. Kirschenbaum attended Emory University School of Law, where he was awarded his Juris Doctor with distinction in 1976 and was elected to the Order of the Coif. After graduation from law school, he was a trial attorney with the Antitrust Division of the U.S. Department of Justice and then served as an assistant U.S. attorney with the United States Attorney's Office for the Northern District of Georgia before entering private practice. Mr. Kirschenbaum is admitted to practice in Georgia and before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States. Mr. Kirschenbaum is a past President of the Atlanta Bar Association and currently serves on the Board of Governors of the State Bar of Georgia. He is a member of several professional organizations, including the Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- 70%Criminal Defense: White Collar
- 30%Criminal Defense
White Collar Crime, Criminal Law - Federal, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Felony, Theft
- Super Lawyers: 2004 - 2022
About Seth D. Kirschenbaum
First Admitted: 1976, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.atlanta-criminal-law.com/attorneys/seth-d-kirsch...
- President, Atlanta Bar Association, 2001 - 2002
- Chair, Atlanta Bar Association, Criminal Law Section, 1996
- Member, Board of Governors, State Bar of Georgia, 2004 - Present
- Member, Chief Justice's Commission on Professionalism, 2005 - 2011
- Past Vice President, Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member, Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 1984 - Present
- Member, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 1990 - Present
- Chair, Atlanta Judicial Commission, 1997
- Vice-Chair, Atlanta Citizens Review Board, 2007 - 2010
- President, National Conference of Bar Presidents, Metropolitan Bar Caucus, 2003 - 2004
- Member, Board of Directors, Emory Law School Lamar Inn of Court, 2005 - 2007
- Chair, Basics Committee, Emory Law School Lamar Inn of Court, 2007 - Present
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. Supreme Court
- State University of New York at Binghamton, Binghamton, New York, B.A. in Political Science & Anthropology, 1971
- Seth D. Kirschenbaum Diversity Award, Multi-Bar Leadership Council, 2007
- Charles E Watkins Jr. Award, Atlanta Bar Association, 2008
- Randolph Thrower Lifetime Achievement Award, 2011
- American Jurisprudence Award, Contracts
- American Jurisprudence Award, Trusts and Estates
- With Distinction, Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia, 1976
- Order of the Coif, Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia, 1976
- 10.0 "Superb" rating from Avvo
- American Bar Asso.
- Atlanta Bar Asso.
- Georgia Asso. Of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Natoinal Asso. OfCriminal Defense Lawyers
- Why are Republicans so mean?
- @pagepate @TomDotCom27 A remarkable victory. Congratulations!
- Will there be a movement to condemn Critical Insurrection Theory? Not yet! Thankfully, reason prevailed in Cobb Cou… https://t.co/i3Kd2jJjZF
- @NPRDina I think you are being a little naive if you think the lack of security was because of a non-nefarious fail… https://t.co/GM0oEqVuIj
- News Flash - Brian Kemp is stupid
Last Updated: 7/19/2022