Shirley C. Zambrano
Top Rated Immigration Attorney in Atlanta, GA
Attorney Shirley C. Zambrano is a partner at the law firm of Zambrano & Ruiz in Atlanta, Georgia. An experienced immigration attorney, she is familiar with many types of immigration cases including those involving federal litigation, employment visas, family petitions and removal defense. Many of her clients are Latin music recording artists. She represents clients throughout the state of Georgia.
Ms. Zambrano has established herself as a prominent attorney in the field of immigration law. Over her career, she has been interviewed by many media outlets including local Atlanta television stations, Telemundo and the Huffington Post.
Originally from Ecuador, Ms. Zambrano is an immigrant herself and understands the complexities and challenges of the immigration system. She is committed to guiding her clients through what can be a difficult process and helping them achieve their immigration goals.
Outside of managing her law practice, Ms. Zambrano stays updated with developments in immigration law by maintaining an active membership in the American Immigration Lawyers Association. She is a member of the State Bar of Georgia and holds licenses to practice law before all Georgia state courts, the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Middle districts of Georgia, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, the Supreme Court of Georgia, and the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
After earning a bachelor’s degree, Ms. Zambrano received her law degree from Florida Coastal School of Law, graduating Magna Cum Laude. She gained legal experience during law school by clerking for a bankruptcy court and a district court, as well as interning for the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Florida.
- 80%Immigration: Consumer
- 20%Immigration: Business
Asylum, Naturalization & Citizenship
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2022
Articles about Shirley C. Zambrano appearing in Super Lawyers
About Shirley C. Zambrano
First Admitted: 2014, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.zambranoandruiz.com/shirley-zambrano/
- Top Five Percent of her Class, Florida Coastal Law School
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers
- Florida Coastal School of Law, JD, Magna Cum Laude, Top 5% of Graduating Class, 2014
- Admitted to Practice in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia, 2016
- Admitted to Practice in the Eleventh Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals, 2016
- State Bar of Georgia, 2014
- Admitted to Practice in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, 2015
- Admitted to Practice in the Supreme Court of Georgia , 2015
- AILA Alabama/Georgia Chapter, 2015
- Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), 2015
Pro bono/Community Service
- I represented individuals in Habeas petitions before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of GA, 2019
- Represented individuals in bond appeals before the Board of Immigration Appeals, 2019
- I represented individuals in a pro bono basis at the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, Board of Immigration Appeals, and Immigration Court, 2018
Last Updated: 5/15/2022