Sutton T. Slover
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Atlanta, GA
Sutton T. Slover is a sole practitioner in Atlanta, Georgia. Focusing his practice on personal injury litigation, he represents individuals throughout the Atlanta metropolitan area as well as in Albany and the southern part of the state who have been injured as a result of product defects, in motor vehicle or trucking accidents, or due to unsafe property conditions. Mr. Slover also helps clients pursue claims for workers' compensation following workplace injuries. His diligent and zealous representation has enabled him to obtain several six-figure verdicts and settlements on behalf of his clients.
A graduate with honors from Reinhardt College with a Bachelor of Science, Mr. Slover earned his Juris Doctor from Florida State University College of Law in 2006. Prior to forming The Law Office of Sutton T. Slover, P.C., he worked as an associate at an Atlanta insurance defense firm, where his practice involved defending trucking accident and workers' compensation claims. This experience gave him an invaluable perspective on what to expect from insurance companies and has allowed him to be effective in vigorously pursuing claims on behalf of injured plaintiffs. Mr. Slover is admitted to practice before Georgia state courts, and he has received an "Excellent" rating from Avvo, the online directory of attorneys.
Recognizing the importance of staying up to date on legal developments that concern his area of practice, Mr. Slover actively participates in a variety of professional associations. He is a member of the Atlanta Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, the Forsyth County and Macon bar associations, and the American Trucking Associations.
- 100%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 0%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 0%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Motor Vehicle Defects, Medical Malpractice
- Rising Stars: 2012 - 2019
- Georgia Accident Guide - I helped write a Georgia Accident Guide book that our clients can download to learn the basics on how to handle a automobile accident. It gives details on Insurance and responsibilities of the Insurance Company. In addition to describing how to handle the adjusters from the responsible parties it also describes the requirements of the UM carrier.
About Sutton T. Slover
First Admitted: 2007, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://suttonsloverlaw.com/attorney-sutton-slover/
- Reinhardt College in Georgia, Bachelor's Degree, With Honors
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Member, Dougherty County Bar Association
- Member, Macon Bar Association
- Member, American Association of Justice
- Court of Appeals
- Member, Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Atlanta Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Middle Georgia Trial Lawyer Association
- Superior Courts of Georgia
- Member, Forsyth Bar Association
Other Outstanding Achievements
- I was a assistant coach for the moot court team of South Forsyth County High School. I enjoyed coaching and assisting the students with there arguments. I had to prepare them for arguing both as the Plaintiff and Defendant. They did an excellent job at the competition and I look forward to next year., 2010
- $1,950,000.00 Recovery Delivery van failed to yield right of way and pulled in front of my client. The collision was severe and my client injured his neck and back. After months of conservative care he eventually underwent a neck and back surgery.
- General Negligence
- Medical Negligence
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Premise Liability
- Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Vehicle Accidents
Last Updated: 6/14/2022