T. Andrew Miller
Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Atlanta, GA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2014 - 2020
- Virtual Appointments
Attorney T. Andrew Miller is dedicated to representing clients in the Atlanta, Georgia metro area. He focuses his practice on personal injury and workers' compensation matters, generally handling cases that involve car accidents, commercial vehicle and trucking company accidents, construction accidents and other workers' compensation claims that involve serious or catastrophic injuries such as spinal cord injury, paralysis, traumatic head and brain injuries and loss of limb or amputation injuries.
Before earning a Juris Doctor from Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law, Mr. Miller attended the University of Central Florida. From there, he received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in finance, graduating with honors.
Drawing on his prior experience representing insurance companies, which gave him valuable insight into their court and settlement strategies, Mr. Miller has devoted his career to protecting the rights of people who have suffered disabling injuries. Mr. Miller believes an attorney should have regular contact with clients throughout the legal process, and he strives to provide the personalized attention his clients deserve.
Always ready to help clients and answer their questions when they need him, Mr. Miller puts an emphasis on availability. He can be reached by email, text message and telephone seven days a week, during business or nonbusiness hours. His dedication to high legal standards and commitment to providing quality representation have earned Mr. Miller, in addition to his Super Lawyers Rising Star honor, the highest possible rating of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell as well as a perfect 10.0 Avvo rating.
Mr. Miller is a member of numerous associations within the legal community, including the State Bar of Georgia, the American Bar Association, the Atlanta Bar Association, the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, the Sandy Springs Bar Association.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2020
About T. Andrew Miller
First Admitted: 2006, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.amillerlegal.com/attorney/t-a-miller/
- Workers' Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- American Bar Association
- Georgia Injured Workers' Advocates
- Georgia Trial Lawyers' Association
- Sandy Springs Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- University of Central Florida, B.S.B.A. with Honors, Finance
- T. Andrew Miller has again been selected as a Super Lawyer as he was named to the Rising Stars list this year. The elite list of Georgia Super Lawyers encompasses more than 70 practice areas and will be featured in Atlanta Magazine and in a special issue of Georgia Super Lawyers: Rising Stars. Georgia Rising Stars annually honors the top young lawyers in Georgia as chosen by Georgia Super Lawyers utilizing the independent research of Thomson/Reuters., Rising Star, Georgia Super Lawyers, 2019
- , Super Lawyers, Georgia Super Lawyers, 2020
- 10.0 Superb Rating, Avvo.com
- AV-Preeminent Rated for Legal Ability, Professionalism and Ethics, Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Process
- Perfect 5-Star Client Rating, Lawyers.com
- $300,000 Trucking Accident Case, 2020
- $300,000 Workers Comp Case: Client was forced to undergo multiple surgeries after a fall at work resulted in a severe traumatic brain injury. He made a significant recovery and he can now plan out his future instead of fighting with the insurance company., 2019
- $500,000 Car Accident Case: Two-day jury trial in Fulton County after insurance company made unacceptable settlement offer. Jury awarded full medical expenses along with much-deserved pain and suffering damages for back injuries suffered in a near head-on collision., 2016
- $340,000 Trucking Accident Case, 2020
- $375,000 Car Accident Case: Client recovered full policy limit payments from all available insurance policies after he was severely injured in a car crash when a negligent driver ignored a stop sign. Client was able to receive the funds quickly to help his family get back on track after he was released from the hospital., 2018
- $550,000 Workers Comp Case: Client suffered multiple severe injuries in a fall on the job. We were able to help him get his catastrophic work injury case settled so he and his family could move forward without workers compensation controlling his medical care and re-join the workforce., 2019
- "Ms.Amanda Has Been More Than Outstanding , Communicated With Us Throught The Process , With An Reasonable Amount O… https://t.co/uajQr47vCi
- "Ms.Amanda Has Been More Than Outstanding , Communicated With Us Throught The Process , With An Reasonable Amount O… https://t.co/lXy1vvrmYZ
- "Great so far" says James on Google, via @Birdeye_ https://t.co/neYU8l2e8W
- "Great customer service Highly well recommended firm" says Van on Google, via @Birdeye_ https://t.co/CjBt9N7vKa
- "I’m so glad that I chose The Law Offices of T. Andrew Miller to represent her because they did a fantastic job." s… https://t.co/sq7SGGqeaK
Last Updated: 8/31/2022