Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Atlanta, GA
- Free Consultation
Known for securing high-dollar awards of behalf of personal injury victims, Wayne Grant and his firm represent clients throughout Georgia. Grant Law Office handles medical malpractice cases, truck and car crash cases, nursing home abuse cases, fork-lift injury cases, negligent security resulting in criminal attack cases, and negligent daycare cases.
Board-Certification: The American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys has certified Wayne Grant in medical malpractice law. Less than 1% of attorneys have achieved medical malpractice board-certification. Wayne has a talent for understanding and communicating the medical aspects of a malpractice case in an easily understandable fashion. He has more than 30 years of experience in the courtroom, where he continues to fight successfully for his clients.
For his accomplishments, Wayne Grant has earned the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell; he holds an Avvo “Superb” rating; Georgia Trend Magazine has named him a Legal Elite; he has been listed in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100; and he has been named in The Best Lawyers in America.
Clients who have suffered wrongdoing need an attorney who not only cares about their case but an ethical attorney who will do the work necessary to secure compensation. Wayne Grant does just that, exploring every option, poring over every detail and calling attention to each facet of his cases.
Wayne Grant is a member of the State Bar of Georgia, the American Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the Atlanta Bar Association and the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association.
After earning a Bachelor of Science from the University at Buffalo, Wayne Grant received his law degree from the Emory University School of Law. Growing up, Wayne developed a love for science and medicine, graduating from the nationally-recognized Bronx High School of Science in New York.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 50%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 50%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Medical Malpractice, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis
- Super Lawyers: 2005 - 2022
About Wayne Grant
First Admitted: 1979, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.grantlawoffice.com/wayne-grant.html
Pro bono/Community Service
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- Board-Certified in Medical Malpractice Law by ABPLA (American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys
- Rated "Superb" by Avvo
- American College of Board Certified Attorneys
- Medical Malpractice Trial Lawyers – Top 25 in Georgia
- Rated "AV" by Martindale-Hubbell, Martindale-Hubbel
- Named "Legal Elite" by Georgia Trend Magazine
- American Association for Justice Member
- Best Personal Injury Lawyers in Atlanta 2018, Expertise
- Selected to Best Lawyers® in America
- Named as Top 100 Trial Attorney in Georgia by The National Trial Lawyers
- Recognized as Georgia "Super Lawyer"
- AV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- BBB A+ Rating, Better Business Bureau
- Legal Elite, Georgia Trend Magazine
- AVVO Rating
- , What are ways to live better and live longer?
- , GA Personal Injury Attorney: Wayne Grant - Trucking Safety Requirements
- , Can I Afford A Lawyer?
- , What happens when the media fails to protect a confidential source?
- , How to Avoid Being Misdiagnosed
- , How to Help Your Lawyer Win Your Case
- , What is Pulmonary Embolism?
- , How do I stay motivated?
- , Should I get a second medical opinion?
- , How recovery in a local hospital's ICU results in horror!
- , GA Malpractice Attorney: Wayne Grant - Is my Medical Care Safe?
- , What is the best way to choose a lawyer?
- , The Dangers of Uncontrolled Intracranial Pressure
- , Wayne Grant ABPLA Board Certified
- , Shoulder Dystocia - avoiding birth injury by proper care
- , Wayne Grant Atlanta GA, Medical Malpractice Lawyer
- $12.5 Million - Child death
- Sexual Assault at Medical Treatment Facility, Negligent Failure to Screen Staff - Confidential Settlement, 2018
- $8,000,000 Medical Malpractice Case - Obstetrical Negligence, 2018
- $5 Million Medical malpractice, amputation injury
- $5,000,000 Medical Malpractice Case
- $5,000,000 Medical Malpractice Case
- $1+ Million - Forklift injury
- $1 Million - Injuries, defective maintenance, unsafe premises
- $2.2 Million - Hospital malpractice
- $3 Million - Failure to diagnose
- $5 Million - Failure to treat
- $1.2 Million - Pregnancy diagnosis
- $100,000 - Hospital fall
- Confidential Settlement - Pharmacy error
- Confidential Settlement - Breach of promise
- $250,000 - Bus accident
- $1.25 Million - Medical malpractice
- $250,000 - Failure to diagnose heart attack
- $950,000 – Recovery for nursing home death
- $550,000 - Automobile accident injury
- See all cases at www.grantlawoffice.com/case-results
- Atlanta Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- American Board of Professional Attorneys - Board-Certified in Medical Malpractice Law since 2010
- Member of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit since 1979
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Georgia State Bar Association since 1979
- State University of New York at Buffalo, BS - Bachelor of Science, Business Management
- Medical Malpractice Case involving improper obstetrical treatment., 2018
- As we move closer to an autonomous-vehicle future, will people neglect their duty of care on the road? https://t.co/YkaiqGTqi0
- Our firm can go to work to get you the compensation you deserve. https://t.co/9nJ0ijmzkf
- Our latest blog explores some of the issues of diagnostic error for women. https://t.co/u2fU4axGpf
- Our latest blog explores one result of medical malpractice that most people don’t know about: kidney failure. https://t.co/E42xWhCQuR
- We can help you get back on your feet. https://t.co/Z27yGPYI5d https://t.co/pIIl5KSIUu
Last Updated: 5/15/2022