William H. Buechner, Jr.
Top rated Employment & Labor attorney in Atlanta, GeorgiaFreeman Mathis & Gary, LLP
Practice Areas: Employment & Labor, Employee Benefits, Insurance Coverage
Licensed in Georgia since: 1998
Education: University of North Carolina School of Law
Bill Buechner is of counsel in Freeman Mathis & Gary’s Atlanta’s office. Mr. Buechner practices in the firm’s National Labor and Employment, Insurance Coverage and Extra-Contractual Liability and Appellate Advocacy Sections. He represents employers in labor and employment law matters and insurers in insurance coverage matters. He also represents debt collectors in disputes under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and school districts in disputes under Title IX and related matters.
First Admitted: 1998, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.fmglaw.com/attorney_bio.php
- Author, "Scope of Class-of-one Equal Protection Claims," Forthe Defense, Defense Research Institute (December 2008); Co-author, "Defending Without a Reservation of Rights," The Job Description, Defense Research Institute (May 2004); Co-author, "The EEOC's Guidance on Employer Liability for Supervisor Harassment," The Job Description, Defense Research Institute (Fall 1999); Author, "Scope of Class-of-one Equal Protection Claims," Forthe Defense, Defense Research Institute (December 2008).
- Cowart v. Nautilus Ins. Co., 2019 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 8531 2019 WL 254662 (S.D. Ga. 2019), 2019
- Doe v. Camp Dream Found., Inc., 2017 U.S. Dist. Lexis 150477 (N.D. Ga. 2017), 2017
- Recyc Sys. Southeast, LLC v. Farmland Mut. Ins. Co., 2018 U.S. Dist. Lexis 82248, 2018 WL 2247247 (M.D. Ga. 2018), 2018
- Stevens v. City of Forest Park, 635 Fed. Appx. 690 (11th Cir. 2015), 2015
- Rising Stars: 2006, 2009