Top rated personal injury attorney in Atlanta, GeorgiaJackson Hagood Injury Lawyers
A native of Woodstock, William Hagood is one of the founding partners of Jackson Hagood Injury Lawyers LLC legal firm in Atlanta, Georgia, and is an attorney committed to assisting the people of Georgia in personal injury matters. He established the firm along with his partner with the motive to provide clean and trustworthy legal services to people and impart legal counsel to them in issues involving premises liability, motor vehicle accidents and truck wrecks.
From Birmingham-Southern College, Mr. Hagood conferred his undergraduate degree in business administration and later obtained his Master of Business Administration degree from Samford University in 2017. Simultaneously, he pursued law and received his Juris Doctor the same year from Samford University’s Cumberland School of Law. At the university, he devoted time to honing and working on his trial advocacy skills and actively competed in mock trial competitions as well.
Before establishing his firm, Mr. Hagood served as a trial attorney at two renowned organizations in the Atlanta area combined for almost two and a half years. With his experience, knowledge and passion for serving the people of his native state, he co-founded Jackson Hagood Injury Lawyers LLC.
Mr. Hagood understands how devastating a person or their family member can feel because of their loss, and he constantly and consciously makes an effort to empower his clients. Recognized among both peers and clients, he is known for his professional integrity and the respectful approach he takes when working with his clients. Whether the injury sustained is due to a dog bite from a neighbor or brain injuries due to an accident because of someone else’s negligence, he tirelessly works and advocates for his clients in courtrooms.
The Elite Lawyers of America honored Mr. Hagood for his contribution and commitment by including him in their Elite Lawyer list. He is also rated “Good” on Avvo.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Wrongful death, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2017, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.jhinjurylawyers.com/meet-my-lawyer/william-l-hag...
- Birmingham-Southern College, Business Administration
- Obtained my Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Brock School of Business at Samford University, 2017
- Elite Lawyer, https://www.elitelawyer.com/profile/10526-william-hagood, 2021
- 2022 Litigator of the Year, American Institute of Trial Lawyers, 2022
- $2,484,248.32 Commercial Truck Wreck - Wrongful Death Settlement Initial offer: $0 / No response from the insurance company. Despite the $0 initial offer, we were able to secure $2,484,248.32, which exceeds the maximum policy limits for all available layers of insurance coverage for a grieving widow, after her husband was tragically killed in an 18-wheeler truck wreck., 2022
- $129,351.71 Jury Verdict - DeKalb County, 2020
- Car Accident - Minor Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI).Initial offer: the insurance company’s offer was $8,742.52 Prior to our law firm's involvement Result: Policy Limits Settlement Amount: $175,000.00 after filing a lawsuit we forced a settlement involving all available insurance policies., 2021
- Car Accident with highly contested/disputed liability. Pre Lawsuit Settlement Amount: $262,500.00, 2021
- Dog Bite - Case Initial offer $200.00 Prior to hiring our law firm. We filed a lawsuit and fought hard to recover $700,000.00 for a very deserving client at mediation avoiding years of protracted litigation., 2022
- Bad Faith
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
Office location for William Hagood
900 Ashwood Pkwy
Atlanta, GA 30338
- Rising Stars: 2023