Raymond J. Doumar
Top rated personal injury attorney in Augusta, GeorgiaDoumar | Rainsford
Raymond J. Doumar devotes his entire practice to Personal Injury and Wrongful Death litigation. The firm’s main office is located in Augusta, Georgia but he also routinely represents clients in South Carolina, Florida, and throughout the country. Mr. Doumar is admitted to practice in Georgia and Florida, the U.S. District Courts in those states, and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Mr. Doumar handles cases where his clients have been injured or killed due to automobile and commercial vehicle collisions, industrial accidents, defective conditions on property, defective automotive and other products, medical malpractice, nursing home negligence and abuse, and whistleblower fraud and abuse. Throughout his career, Mr. Doumar has been able to consistently obtain solid results for his clients including a $5 million settlement in a wrongful death case involving an industrial accident, $2.65 million settlement in a wrongful death case involving a motorcycle accident, $2.5 million jury verdict (Co-Counsel) in a wrongful death case involving a repossession of a vehicle, a $2 million partial settlement in a tire defect case, and several other cases involving recoveries of over $1 million. These and other successes have earned Mr. Doumar an AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell, among other honors.
Mr. Doumar is a member of several professional associations, including the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Florida Justice Association, and Augusta Trial Lawyers Association. He graduated from Clemson University in 1985 and earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics, and graduated from Samford University, Cumberland School of Law in 1989.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1989, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.doumarlaw.com/attorney/doumar-raymond-j/
- Mr. Doumar provides pro bono work on a weekly basis. He has also worked with Georgia Legal Services to organize the Ask A Lawyer program during Law Week and volunteers his time to Georgia Legal Services.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Augusta Bar Association
- Augusta Trial Lawyers
- Florida Justice Association; fka Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, 1999 to Present
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association (Vice President 1999-present), Editorial Board Verdict Magazine (2002-2014), Chairman Paralegal Committee (2001-2003), Amicus Curiae Committee (1996-1997), State Bar of Georgia, General Trial and Practice Section Board Member (2015-2017)
- Mr. Doumar hs spoken at several seminars sponsored by ATLA (n/k/a AAJ); GTLA; ICLE (Georgia); and the Augusta Trial Lawyers Association.
- Clemson University B.S. Economics, 1985
- Automobile/Motorcycle/Commercial Vehicle Collisions
- Construction Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Trucking/Commercial Motor Vehicle Collisions
- Wrongful Death
Office location for Raymond J. Doumar
One 10th Street
Augusta, GA 30901
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023