Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Brookhaven, GeorgiaHarris Lowry Manton LLP
Jed Manton is an attorney and partner at Harris Lowry Manton in Atlanta, Georgia. Mr. Manton focuses his practice on personal injury and handles cases involving birth injury, catastrophic injury, nursing home abuse, premises liability, wrongful death and more. He serves clients throughout the Atlanta and Savannah metropolitan areas who have been injured due to negligence.
Mr. Manton graduated from Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire, and went on to earn his law degree from Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law in Macon, Georgia. While attending law school, he received the International Trial Lawyers Award and was a member of the university’s law review.
Mr. Manton has been licensed to practice law in Georgia state courts since 2006. In addition to his state license, he is also admitted to appear before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia. Throughout his career, he has helped those injured and their families recover substantial sums in verdicts and settlements.
Outside of his law practice, Mr. Manton enjoys sharing his accumulated legal knowledge with others by speaking at various conferences and seminars. He has lectured on numerous topics, including defective products, jury selection, road design and trial strategies.
Mr. Manton’s accomplishments have earned him respect and recognition among his peers in the legal profession. He has been featured in publications, including Atlanta magazine and has developed a reputation as being one of the Atlanta area’s premier personal injury attorneys.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Dram Shop Laws, Informed Consent, Medical Devices, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Defects, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Pharmaceutical, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 40% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 40% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2006, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.hlmlawfirm.com/attorneys/jed-d-manton/
- Mercer Law School, Member of the law review
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Georgia, 2006
- Dartmouth College, Hanover, New Hampshire
- Super Lawyers Honoree, Georgia Super Lawyers, Super Lawyers, 2021
- , Georgia Super Lawyers, Super Lawyers, 2021
- Sole recipient of the International Trial Lawyers Award, Mercer Law School
- Georgia Rising Star by Atlanta Magazine
Office location for Jed Manton
1418 Dresden Dr NE
Brookhaven, GA 30319
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2011 - 2018