Nathan Taylor Williams
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Brunswick, GA
Attorney Nathan Taylor Williams is the managing partner of Williams Litigation Group in Brunswick, Georgia. Mr. Williams dedicates his practice to personal injury law, representing clients who have been injured or lost a loved one due to motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability, trucking accidents, wrongful death and other catastrophes. He serves clients in Brunswick, and counties including Brantley, Camden, Charlton, Glynn, Liberty, Long, McIntosh and Ware.
Mr. Williams has been licensed to practice law since 2005 and has more than 10 years of experience as a litigator. Before founding his personal injury firm, he served in roles including assistant public defender, city attorney and municipal court judge. Since becoming a personal injury attorney, he has represented a wide variety of Georgia residents on an individual and class action basis.
In addition to being admitted before all Georgia state courts, Mr. Williams is licensed to appear in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit and the Supreme Court of Georgia. He earned his law degree from Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law.
Outside of the office, Mr. Williams enjoys giving back by providing pro bono representation through the Georgia Legal Services Program. He has been recognized by organizations such as America’s Top 100 Attorneys which named him one of the “top 100 lawyers in America” in multiple years.
Mr. Williams stays involved in his legal community through memberships in professional organizations. He belongs to the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice.
About Nathan Taylor Williams
First Admitted: 2005, Georgia
Professional Webpage: http://www.thewilliamslitigationgroup.com/nathan-t-williams/
- Georgia Super Lawyer, 2014-2016
- One of the Top 100 Lawyers in America, 2014-2018, Top 100 Attorneys, National Trial Lawyers Top 100, 2014
- Georgia Super Lawyer, 2011
- Georgia Southern University, 2001
- Georgia, 2005
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2006
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2006
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia, 2006
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia, 2014
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association of Justice, Member
- American Association Of Justice
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
Last Updated: 5/15/2022