A. Casey Geiger
Top rated personal injury attorney in Canton, GeorgiaGeiger Legal Group
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Products liability, Real estate; view more
Licensed in Georgia since: 2017
Education: University of Denver Sturm College of Law
Our office remains open, and in response to COVID-19 we have expanded our options for remote consultations and virtual meetings. Please contact our office to discuss what meeting option best fits your situation. Call 770-800-8485.
An associate attorney at the Geiger Legal Group, LLC, in Canton, Georgia, A. Casey Geiger serves clients in and around Canton. He assists them with various legal matters, including:
- Personal injury
- Wrongful death
- Product liability
- Catastrophic injury
- Will contests
- Real estate litigation
Graduating with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in economics and accounting from Mercer University in 2009, Mr. Geiger went on to pursue his legal studies at the University of Denver Sturm College of Law in Denver, Colorado. Earning his law degree in 2013, he gained license to practice in Georgia the same year and, later, in Colorado and before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit.
During law school, Mr. Geiger was a member of the university’s national trial team; he participated and came second in the AAJ National Trial Advocacy competition. He also served as a student attorney at the civil litigation clinic, working on various aspects of pretrial discovery. He then joined a law firm in Golden, Colorado, as a law clerk, assisting in construction defect litigation cases.
Active in the legal arena, Mr. Geiger is a part of prominent associations such as the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice. He volunteers his spare time to give back to his community and is a contributing member of the Epilepsy Foundation of Colorado. Moreover, he holds a “Superb” rating on Avvo along with plenty of five-star client reviews and peer endorsements.
A seasoned attorney, Mr. Geiger has a successful record of handling complex personal injury cases, winning millions of dollars in settlements for his clients. Throughout his legal career spanning nearly a decade, he has represented individuals injured due to defective products and drugs and accidents caused by negligence. In addition, he is focused on expanding the litigation practice of the Geiger Legal Group, LLC, to help clients across the state of Georgia.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff, Real estate: business
Personal injury - plaintiff, Wrongful death
- 80% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
- 10% Real estate: business
First Admitted: 2013, Colorado
Professional Webpage: https://www.geiger-legal.com/attorneys/a-casey-geiger/
- I walked into Casey’s office nervous, scared, cautious and injured. He was extremely empathetic and truly concerned about ME.. I walked out feeling informed but still remained cautious. I knew I didn’t want to get caught up in this long drawn out legal battle. The process was truly seamless! Casey called and checked on me often and I could tell he truly cared about my wellbeing more than anything else. My case was closed within 5 months and I received optimal compensation for my injuries with all of my medical bills paid for without going to court. I am so grateful for the honest and caring representation I received. Its very comforting knowing that we still have honest and caring attorneys with integrity in this world. They were truly concerned about my health throughout the entire process. A HUGE thank you to Geiger Legal Group for all of your hard work, dedication, integrity and empathy! I can’t say thank you enough to Casey Geiger. - Christy Collins
- "Very satisfied with the outcome of my case. Casey made sure I was taken care of. His team made sure all of my questions were answered. The thing that impressed me the most is the family atmosphere. He made the case personal and ensured I wasn’t just another paycheck. He is not an ambulance chaser, he works for you and ensures you are the most important thing. I would absolutely recommend Casey to anyone who needs a lawyer." - Chuck Priepke
- “Casey, I cannot thank you enough for taking such wonderful care of my mother following her horrible car accident. From day one you have answered every call and every question and calmed her many times. Your compassion and care has not gone unnoticed during this rough time in her life. You really are a top-notch attorney. Your experience and expertise is invaluable. Thank you so much for everything.” - Amber Hutton
- Commercial Real Estate $1.2 Million - Acquisition and Construction financing for local builder.
- Product Liability: $375,000 - Settlement for individual injured by a defective blood testing product.
- Personal Injury: $425,00 - BA. was working at a job site as a welder when, as the result of a 3rd party, an incident happened causing burn injuries to his face. Liability remained a dispute through litigation, but we were able to successfully resolve the case at mediation.
- Personal Injury: $500,000 - Injuries sustained while hit by a car walking the neighborhood.
- Car Accidents: $475,000 - RB. was a front-seat passenger in a ford truck driving near Augusta, Georgia, when an individual turned left in front of the car she was riding in. As a result of the crash, RB’s right arm and right pinky were fractured and she needed multiple surgeries to repair the damage
- Car Accidents: $750,000 - Policy limit recovery for auto-pedestrian collision.
- Commercial Real Estate: $1.1 Million - Acquisition and Renovation refinancing for building in downtown Woodstock.
- Georgia Superior Court
- Epilepsy Foundation of Colorado
- American Association for Justice
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- 10th Circuit Federal District Court
- Colorado Court of Appeals
- Colorado District Court
- Leadership Cherokee, Class of 2018
- DU Law National Trial Team
- Mercer University, Macon, Georgia, BBA – 2009
- Linnaeus University, Kalmar Sweden – 2010
- Geiger Legal Group was built on a foundation of family principles, and even as our team continues to grow, our mission will always remain the same; to provide an exceptional level of personalized care for every family throughout North Georgia who has suffered trauma due to another's negligence. We are proud to provide high-quality representation and personalized service to clients throughout Cherokee County and the surrounding communities., Good Lawyers Focused on Great Results | Geiger Legal Group, Legal, 2022
- Why file a personal injury lawsuit? The experienced personal injury law firm, Geiger Legal Group, LLC, answers that question here. , Why People File Personal Injury Lawsuits - Geiger Legal Group, LLC, Legal, 2020
Office location for A. Casey Geiger
157 Reinhardt College Parkway
Canton, GA 30114
- Rising Stars: 2023
Find me online
- Attorney Alan Henley grew up with his family in the Union Hill area of Canton, Georgia and is a graduate of Cheroke… https://t.co/yY8bPQPLqF
- Driving in snow or rainy weather can be one of the most nerve-wracking experiences for younger drivers. What are s… https://t.co/ZSeXvgPRbT
- #DidYouKnow: That torn clothing can be a sign of elder abuse? Find more signs to look out for and ways we might be… https://t.co/AYvxkVh1t4