Tom Pope III
Top rated personal injury attorney in Canton, GeorgiaHasty Pope Davies
As partner at Hasty Pope Davies, Tom Pope III represents clients all throughout North Georgia. As a personal injury attorney, he is experienced in cases of wrongful death, car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents and premises liability. Before becoming an attorney, he worked as a probation officer for the state and with a congressman in Washington, D.C.
Admitted to practice in the state of Georgia, Mr. Pope earned his Juris Doctor from Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law. He now has over two decades of experience as a trial lawyer and represents those who have been injured and their families as they seek to recover damages from loss of income, medical bills, and pain and suffering.
Mr. Pope is a member of the Lawyers Club of Atlanta, the Southern Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association for Justice and the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association. Before he began representing the injured, he worked for several law firms that defended insurance companies facing personal injury claims. This gives him additional insight into how companies try to avoid culpability in an injury case that he then uses to help his clients.
With several seven-figure settlements for those who were injured in accidents, Mr. Pope has proven his dedication to fighting for the future of every client. He has been recognized by his peers for his hard work, attention to detail and complete commitment to his clients throughout his career, and he is truly passionate about defending and protecting the injured and their family members.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Wrongful death, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1998, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.hastypope.com/your-trial-team/tom-pope-iii/
- Georgia, 1998
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- , Excellence in Academics and Athletics - Cherokee County Gridiron Club(2014)
- , Super Lawyers® - Atlanta Magazine (2014-2020)
- Recovered $1,300,000.00 on behalf of client injured when defendant disregarded traffic signal and caused a t-bone collision, 2013
- Recovered $250,000.00 on behalf of injured client after a tractor trailer operating with insufficient lighting caused a rear end collision, 2012
- Recovered $280,000.00 on behalf of client injured after tractor trailer caused rear end collision, 2013
- Recovered $1,000,000.00 as a result of Tractor Trailer Collision with cervical surgery, 2015
- Verdict of over $1,000,000.00 on behalf of client injured when a defendant caused a rear end collision, 2009
- Recovered $325,000.00 on behalf of injured client after rear end collision, 2014
Office location for Tom Pope III
211 East Main Street
Canton, GA 30114
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2023