Elizabeth A. Brandenburg
Top rated white collar crimes attorney in Decatur, GeorgiaShein, Brandenburg & Schrope
Practice Areas: White collar crimes, Criminal defense; view more
Licensed in Georgia since: 2008
Education: Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law
Shein, Brandenburg & Schrope2392 N Decatur Road
Decatur, GA 30033 Visit website
Elizabeth A. Brandenburg is an attorney and partner at the law firm of Shein, Brandenburg & Schrope. She assists clients who are accused in Decatur, Georgia, with charges pertaining to white collar crimes such as money laundering, bribery, fraud and embezzlement, and other federal criminal charges.
Ms. Brandenburg obtained her license to practice in Georgia in 2008. She is also admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd, 4th, 6th and 11th Circuits.
A language and literature graduate of Georgia College & State University, Ms. Brandenburg obtained her Bachelor of Arts in 2005. She earned her Juris Doctor from Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law and graduated magna cum laude in 2008. While there, she was a part of the Mercer Law Review.
A knowledgeable and compassionate attorney, Ms. Brandenburg helps the accused navigate complex legal issues by clearly explaining their rights and working toward the most favorable outcome. She has handled dozens of contentious courtroom battles, including some complicated habeas corpus cases in the state, federal, juvenile and appellate courts of Georgia.
Certified in legal writing, Ms. Brandenburg has been serving as an adjunct professor at the Mercer University Law School for more than seven years. Prior to partnering with Shein, Brandenburg & Schrope, she worked for Honorable Judge Hugh Lawson at the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia and at Macon Public Defender’s Office.
Many organizations have counted Ms. Brandenburg among their members, including the State Bar of Georgia, the Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the American Bar Association. She won the Walker P. Johnson, Jr. Memorial Award for demonstrating excellence in litigation.
Practice areasCriminal defense: white collar, Criminal defense
White collar crime, Criminal law - federal, Arrest & arraignment, Assault & battery, Criminal fraud, Criminal law, Drug & alcohol violations, Expungement, False accusations, Felony, Juvenile delinquency, Motor vehicle offenses, Murder, Probation, Sex offenses, Tax evasion, Theft, Criminal domestic violence
- 50% Criminal defense: white collar
- 50% Criminal defense
First Admitted: 2008, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://federalcriminallawcenter.com/firm-overview/attorney-...
- Moot Court team and on the board of Mercer Law Review and the Journal of Southern Legal History, Mercer University Law School
- Georgia Bar Association, Member
- Federal Circuit Courts of Appeal in the Third, Fourth, Sixth, Eleventh and D.C. Circuits
- Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia
- Georgia trial and appellate courts
- Volunteer, Habeas Project
- American Bar Association, Member
- Juvenile Courts of Georgia, Member
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Northern District of Georgia, Member
- Georgia Supreme Court, Member
- Georgia Court of Appeals, Member
- Superior Courts of Georgia, Member
- Comment: School Bullies – They Aren’t Just Students: Examining School Interrogations and the Miranda Warning, 59 Mercer L. Rev. 731, 2008
- Casenote: Kansas v. Marsh: A Thumb on the Scale of Death? 58 Mercer L. Rev. 1447, 2007
- At the Law Firm of Shein & Brandenburg, we help clients navigate the troubled waters of the criminal justice system. Our communication and dedication to each case is unparalleled. If you are looking for a team of attorneys for the price of one who will truly be dedicated to your best interest, give us a call today, Law Firm of Shein & Brandenburg - Federal Appeals Attorneys
Office location for Elizabeth A. Brandenburg
2392 N Decatur Road
Decatur, GA 30033
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023
Additional sources of information about Elizabeth A. Brandenburg
Find me online
- If you have been convicted of a Federal Crime, you have the right to appeal the court’s decision. Learn all about f… https://t.co/wygNszK9BJ
- A felony is a very serious criminal charge, and the resulting penalties can be severe. Take a look at this blog pos… https://t.co/HGgHNfNMhL
- #KnowTheLaw: U.S. citizens can be charged with immigration crimes. It is a felony for any person or business to kno… https://t.co/OBMFU4utUE