Top rated Family Law attorney in Decatur, GeorgiaGibbs Tillery, LLC
Attorney Jennifer Gibbs is the managing partner of Gibbs Tillery, LLC, law firm in Decatur, Georgia. A top-ranked lawyer with more than 14 years of total legal experience, Ms. Gibbs provides exceptional counsel and support to a diverse range of clients across her region who have legal needs involving any of the following:
- Family law and divorce
- Child custody and support
- Post-divorce modifications and enforcements
- Wills and estate planning
- Equitable caregiver rights
As an attorney, Ms. Gibbs has gained a reputation for her compassion and integrity when dealing with her clients along with her unwavering dedication to helping them achieve their goals and the favorable outcomes they seek as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. A leader in her field, she had been a pioneer in representing same-sex couples before the landmark Supreme Court ruling regarding same-sex marriages.
Honored for her remarkable professionalism and outstanding client service, Ms. Gibbs has received recognition from Top Three Lawyers as being among the Best of Atlanta 2015. She has also received many other accolades and endorsements from her peers, and she has received countless testimonials and referrals from her satisfied clients.
A 1993 graduate of Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, Ms. Gibbs received her master's degree from Georgia State University in 2005. She then attended Emory University School of Law, where she obtained her Juris Doctor in 2009. While there, she helped establish and served as president of the Emory Law Employment Association, and she won the Top Orator award in the school's Oral Arguments competition.
Ms. Gibbs is a member of the State Bar of Georgia, the National Employment Lawyers Association, the DeKalb Bar Association and the Stonewall Bar Association of Georgia, among her other professional affiliations.
Practice areasFamily Law, Estate Planning & Probate
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Father's Rights, Living Wills, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Name Change, Paternity, Power of Attorney, Prenuptial Agreements, Probate & Estate Administration, Same Sex Family Law, Trusts, Wills
- 90% Family Law
- 10% Estate Planning & Probate
First Admitted: 2009, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.gibbstillery.com/who-we-are/jennifer-gibbs/
- Georgia State and Superior Courts 2009
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia 2009
- Georgia Supreme Court 2009
- Georgia Court of Appeals 2009
- Washington University, B.A. Education and History
- Jennifer was a featured guest on the Wealth Matters podcast: https://bit.ly/3t488Rz, 2022
- Top Attorney in Georgia, 2022
- , 10 Best Law Firm for Client Satisfaction, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- , Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers, 2022
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers
- Top 100, The National Advocates
Office location for Jennifer Gibbs
1 W Ct Square
Decatur, GA 30030
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2024
- Rising Stars: 2019