Lynn M. Adam
Top Rated Health Care Attorney in Decatur, GA
- Free Consultation
Ms. Adam is a former federal prosecutor with over 20 years of experience with whistleblower actions and healthcare compliance.
Ms. Adam established Adam Law LLC to represent whistleblowers in qui tam litigation and to advise healthcare organizations and providers regarding compliance matters. With experience on both sides of the enforcement equation, Ms. Adam offers clients a comprehensive perspective on healthcare compliance.
Adam Law is honored to assist health systems, physicians, and other healthcare organizations with issues arising under the Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute, overpayments and potential self-disclosures, subpoena response, Corporate Integrity Agreements, and privileged internal investigations and compliance audits.
Adam Law is proud to represent whistleblowers who have direct knowledge of fraud upon federal and state programs causing losses to American taxpayers. Adam Law represents individuals and companies who bring claims under the federal and state False Claims Acts for violations involving Medicare, Medicaid, grant programs, and other government contracts. Whistleblowers are courageous individuals who speak up to shine a light on abuses that otherwise go undetected.
Bar Admissions - 1997 (Georgia); 1994 (South Carolina and North Carolina)
- Quick Reference Guide: False Claims Act Liability for Medicare & Medicaid Overpayments (2018) - Summary of federal laws and regulations requiring healthcare organizations to return excess funds to the Medicare and Medicaid programs
About Lynn M. Adam
First Admitted: 1994
Professional Webpage: https://www.lynnadamlaw.com/lynn-adam
- J.D. with High Honors (Top 5%); Managing Editor, The George Washington Law Review; Dean's List for Legal Research & Writing; Order of the Coif, 1994
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Award of Achievement, State Bar of Georgia, Health Law Section, 2018
- Program Chair, Advanced Health Law Seminar, Four Seasons Atlanta, 2018
- Ms. Adam was the one of the drafters and proponents of veterans court legislation for Georgia that was signed into law in 2014. See O.C.G.A. §15-1-17., 2014
- Lieutenant Adam received a commendation from the Senate of the State of Georgia to recognize veterans for their service in the United States Armed Forces., Senate Resolution 157, Georgia Senate, 2019
- , Pro Bono Award, King & Spalding, 2015
- , Kathleen Kessler Award, Georgia Association for Women Lawyers, 2004
- Chair, Mentorship Program, Health Law Section, State Bar of Georgia (2018 to present), 2020
- Chair, Health Law Section, State Bar of Georgia, 2018
- Executive Committee and Past Co-Chair, Military Legal Affairs Program, State Bar of Georgia, 2007
- The Supreme Court's decision in Azar v. Allina Health Services prompted pivotal questions about the role of sub-regulatory guidance in False Claims Act litigation and healthcare compliance matters., Author, Sub-Regulatory Guidance in Healthcare Fraud and Compliance Matters, American Health Law Association, 2021
- Telemedicine updates to address the COVID-19 pandemic, Co-Author, The Doctor Is In ... Your Living Room: COVID-19 Ushers In A New Era for Telemedicine, Health Law Developments, Healthcare, 2020
- Recent Government enforcement actions involving the healthcare industry, Speaker, Healthcare Enforcement Update, Health Care Compliance Association - Atlanta Regional Meeting, Healthcare, 2019
- Hot Topics in Qui Tam Cases, Speaker, Whistleblower Law Symposium, State Bar of Georgia, Healthcare, Government Contractors, 2018
- Trending Issues in False Claims Litigation, Speaker, Advanced Health Law, Health Law Section, State Bar of Georgia , 2018
- How to Successfully Represent Whistleblowers under the False Claims Act, Speaker, False Claims Act Litigation, False Claims Act Summit, Healthcare, 2019
- False Claims Act (Qui Tam) Litigation
- Government Contracts
Last Updated: 5/15/2022