Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Decatur, GA
Mr. Rhine is committed to fighting for the rights of Georgia residents who have been injured due to the negligence of others. Prior to founding his firm, he practiced law at a large Atlanta-based insurance defense law firm. This role allowed him to gain insight into the strategies used by insurance companies when defending personal injury claims, which he now uses to the advantage of his injury clients.
Originally Mr. Rhine grew up in Snellville, GA, where he graduated from Shiloh High School. In 2008, Mr. Rhine graduated from Emory University in Atlanta, GA, with bachelor’s degrees in political science and philosophy. At Oxford College of Emory University, he was recognized with the Virgil Y.C. Eady Memorial Service Award for “dedicated, substantive, honorable service without expectation of reward, recognition, or personal gain.” He earned his law degree from West Virginia University College of Law, graduating in 2014. In addition, Mr. Rhine studied European Political Economy at Sciences Po in Paris, France.
Staying involved in his legal community, Mr. Rhine belongs to the State Bar of Georgia Tort and Insurance Practice Section. He is a member of the Atlanta Bar Association, the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Georgia Lawyers for the Arts and Power Core. He is a former speaker on various legal topics at institutions, including Emory University School of Law and the Savannah College of Art and Design.
In his free time, Mr. Rhine enjoys playing music, hiking, and spending time with his wife and son.
- 100%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2022
About Marlon Rhine
First Admitted: 2015, Georgia
Professional Webpage: http://therhinelawfirm.com/our-team/attorney/
- Emory University - BA - Political Science/Philosophy, 2008
- Member of the Georgia Bar, 2015
- Member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, 2019
- The Rhine Law Firm, LLC is dedicated to serving those injured through the negligence of others. We strive to exceed the expectations of each and every client through expert advocacy and individualized attention. By building relationships with our clients we are able to protect their unique interests throughout their time of need. If you have been injured in an car accident or through the negligence of another, contact us today. We would be glad to safeguard your rights and guide you through the process that follows. Call us today for a free consultation!: (404) 410-0037, Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer - The Rhine Law Firm, LLC, 2016
- Selected to the 2020 Georgia Rising Stars list for work representing individuals as a personal injury attorney., Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2020
- Selected to the 2019 Georgia Rising Stars list for his work representing individuals as a personal injury attorney, Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2019
Pro bono/Community Service
- Georgia Lawyers for the Arts Volunteer, 2019
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Go Braves! https://t.co/hvi6xK8vO4
- Good advice, if able. Stay safe today/tomorrow Georgia. https://t.co/gQp4D4Hyz9
- Wishing everyone a Safe and Happy Memorial Day! #stonemountain #socialdistancing #atlanta #lawyer #therhinelawfirm… https://t.co/EXbQ8aeItX
- A little slice of normalcy sure made for a better Friday. #gtlacarryoutforacause #avellinosdecatur #lawyer #takeout… https://t.co/Z8ahUXQT09
Last Updated: 5/15/2022