Top Rated Tax Attorney in Douglasville, GA
Attorney David Wilson is the founder and managing attorney of The Wilson Firm, LLC, in Douglasville, Georgia. A top-rated lawyer with more than 4 years of total legal experience, Mr. Wilson provides exceptional counsel and support to a diverse range of clients throughout Atlanta who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Business and commercial law
· Intellectual property law
· Business formation and planning
· Nonprofit organization planning
· Civil tax litigation defense
· Criminal tax litigation defense
Through his practice, Mr. Wilson strives to deliver the highest level of representation possible to entrepreneurs, investors, philanthropists and others with all of their important and pressing legal issues. Well-versed in all areas of business and commercial law, as well as taxation and intellectual property law, he has achieved considerable success helping his clients find the quality solutions and favorable outcomes they seek for the legal matters involving business and tax planning, employment and contractor agreements, trademarks, real estate transactions and more.
Before becoming a lawyer, Mr. Wilson led a successful career in business, and he uses the knowledge he gained in the financial services industry to more readily address his clients' issues and provide them with the best chance to achieve the positive results they expect and deserve as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, he has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers as well as numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
Mr. Wilson obtained his Juris Doctor from John Marshall Law School in 2016. He also earned his Master of Laws in Taxation from Boston University School of Law. He is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, the Georgia Court of Appeals and the Georgia Supreme Court as well as the U.S. Tax Court.
Active in his legal community, Mr. Wilson is a member of the State Bar of Georgia's Nonprofit Section Executive Committee as well as Lawyers For Equal Justice. He is also involved with the Douglas County Chamber of Commerce, Douglasville Downtown Development Authority, and the Leadership Douglas County program.
- 30%Tax: Business
- 10%Closely Held Business
- 10%Intellectual Property
- 10%Mergers & Acquisitions
- 10%Nonprofit Organizations
Tax Law, Business Formation and Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Partnership, Sub-chapter S Corporations, Contracts, Business Organizations, Copyrights, Trademarks, Intellectual Property Law, Non-profit & Tax-exempt Organizations
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2022
About David Wilson
First Admitted: 2016, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.wilsonfirmatlanta.com/attorney/wilson-david-a/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Nonprofit Section of the State Bar of Georgia, Executive Committee, 2020 to 2021
- Lawyers For Equal Justice, 2018
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- Leadership Douglas, 2020
- State Bar of Georgia, Member, 2016 to Present
- Douglas County Chamber of Commerce, Member, 2019 to Present
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. Tax Court
- Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia, M.S.
- Albany State University, Albany, Georgia, B.A.
- LL.M. in Taxation - Boston University School of Law, 2017
- Vanessa Bryant, Kobe estate end run with Nike https://t.co/HrL3aqcWdK Vanessa Bryant is not playing about her late… https://t.co/J8oCQy6xu2
- Special cograduations are in order for my friend, my law firm's very first intern, and now colleague, Ricky Custard… https://t.co/Fs5YpyhEDt
- Many thanks to Marcus Dorsey CPA, BB&T, and the Clayton County Library System for putting together and hosting a fa… https://t.co/6u24QZhfEh
- Just posted a photo https://t.co/L4rMafaltg
Last Updated: 5/18/2022