Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Duluth, GeorgiaBrauns Law Accident Injury Lawyers, PC
Attorney David Brauns is the founder of Brauns Law Accident Injury Lawyers, PC, in Duluth, Georgia. Mr. Brauns focuses his practice solely on personal injury law, handling matters involving bicycle accidents, motorcycle accidents, premises liability, car accidents, dog bites, truck accidents, nursing home abuse, mass transit accidents, workplace injuries and wrongful death. He serves clients in Duluth, Atlanta, Cumming, Decatur, Lawrenceville, Suwannee as well as throughout Gwinnett County and statewide.
Mr. Brauns has more than 10 years of litigation experience. He became a licensed attorney in 2005 and is admitted before all Georgia state courts, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, the Court of Appeals of Georgia and the Supreme Court of Georgia.
Before opening his own firm, Mr. Brauns worked as an insurance defense attorney and gained valuable knowledge on the techniques used by insurance companies when handling injury claim. This background allows him to provide the highest quality legal service to his injured clients.
Mr. Brauns earned a bachelor’s degree in English with a minor in business administration from Clemson University. He received his law degree from Georgia State University College of Law. Before becoming an attorney, he worked as a software engineer. This experience allows him to leverage the latest technology to maintain an efficient and effective law practice.
Recognized for his success as a personal injury attorney, Mr. Brauns has been named one of the “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” by The National Trial Lawyers. Outside of his practice, he is an active member of the State Bar of Georgia and the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Workers' Compensation: Claimant, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Brain Injury, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Defects, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 70% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 10% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2005, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://braunslaw.com/david-brauns/
Article, So You Want To Handle Your Own Case
- I do not disclose results due to client confidentiality. However, I have helped clients recover millions of dollars for their injuries.
- South Forsyth Mock Trial Coach
Clemson University, B.A. English, Minor in Business Administration, 1994
- Active Member in Good Standing, Georgia Bar, 2005
- US District Court, Northern District, Georgia, 2005
Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
Georgia State Bar Association
- AAJ (American Association of Justice)
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2005
- Georgia Supreme Court, 2005
- Georgia, 2005
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum, 2017
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum, 2018
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Georgia, The National Trial Lawyers, 2017
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2018
- Best of Gwinnett - Top Personal Injury Firm, 2016
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 20187
- Best of Gwinnett - Top Personal Injury Firm, 2017
Office location for David Brauns
3175 Satellite Boulevard
Bldg 600, Suite 330
Duluth, GA 30096
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2024