Joseph A. Zdrilich
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Duluth, GA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2016, 2018
Attorney Joseph A. Zdrilich is the founder and owner of Zdrilich Injury Law, located in Duluth, Georgia. Serving clients throughout Gwinnett County and across the state, Mr. Zdrilich possesses extensive knowledge and experience in the area of personal injury law, and he is fully committed to helping his clients achieve the best possible results in their cases, including automobile and truck wrecks, premises liability, malpractice claims, and dog bites.
A graduate of the University of Richmond, Mr. Zdrilich attended Syracuse University College of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2005. The following year, he received his license to practice from the State Bar of Georgia, and he also practices before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia as well as before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit.
Highly active in his legal community, Mr. Zdrilich has served in a number of leadership roles with the Gwinnett County Bar Association, and he is also heavily involved with the State Bar of Georgia and the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association. He is also a member of the Lawyers Club of Atlanta, and he has received top ratings from both his clients and peers alike for his impeccable professionalism and exceptional trial advocacy skills.
About Joseph A. Zdrilich
First Admitted: 2006, Georgia
Professional Webpage: http://www.tzlawgroup.com/about-us/joseph-anthony-zdrilich/
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association (GTLA), Member
- Georgia state courts
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Gwinnett County Bar Association, Vice President
- State Bar of Georgia, Member
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gwinnett County Bar Association, Treasurer
- Lawyer’s Club of Atlanta, Member
- President, Gwinnett County Bar Association, 2014
- Federal court of the Middle District of Georgia
- Gwinnett County Bar Association, Secretary
Last Updated: 5/15/2022