Render C. Freeman
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Duluth, GA
Attorney Render C. Freeman is a partner at the law firm of Andersen, Tate & Carr, P.C., in Duluth, Georgia. Mr. Freeman focuses his practice on personal injury law, representing the seriously injured and their families throughout Georgia.
Mr. Freeman has over 25 years of experience. Over his career, he has represented clients in cases involving a wide variety of issues, including car wrecks, trucking crashes, medical malpractice, negligent security, nursing home abuse, pedestrian injuries, premises liability, slip-and-falls, and wrongful death.
A highly esteemed trial attorney, Mr. Freeman was elected to the faculty of the prominent Trial Lawyers College and the American Association for Justice. He belongs to the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, the Lawyers Club of Atlanta and various local bar associations.
Prior to joining Andersen, Tate & Carr, P.C., Mr. Freeman was a partner at an Atlanta-based private law firm, defending insurance companies and businesses in personal injury matters. This background provides him with insight into the defense strategies used by powerful opponents, which he now uses to the advantage of his injury clients.
Mr. Freeman is AV Preeminent* peer-review rated, the highest available rating, through Martindale-Hubbell. He is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates and the Melvin M. Belli Society.
Mr. Freeman received a bachelor’s degree in English literature from Colgate University and earned his law degree from the University of Georgia School of Law. He holds licenses to practice law before all Georgia state courts, the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Middle districts of Georgia, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 30%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 70%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Medical Malpractice
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2022
About Render C. Freeman
First Admitted: 1994, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.atclawfirm.com/people/render-freeman/
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Northern & Middle Districts
- Graduate, Trial Lawyers College, Dubois, Wyoming, 2015
- BA, English Literature, Colgate University, 1989
- 10.0 Superb from AVVO, 2005
- Elected to Faculty of the American Association for Justice, Faculty, 2013
- 2005 to present, AV-Rating from Martindale-Hubbell for legal ability and ethical standards, AV Rating, 2005
- Meritorious Service Award, Gwinnett County Bar Association, 2011
- 2014-Present, Selected as a Georgia Super Lawyer by Law & Politics and Atlanta Magazine, SuperLawyer, 2014
- Member, American Board of Trial Advocates, 2017
- , Elected to Faculty of the Trial Lawyers College, 2017
- Completed the 3-week course in trial advocacy, Graduate, Trial Lawyers College, Dubois, WY, 2015
- Member, Melivin M. Belli Society, 2017
- Certified Mediator & Arbitrator, 2010
- Speaker and instructor at the Deposition College, Faculty Member, American Association For Justice, 2013
- Member of Panel on Effective Mediation tactics, Panelist, American Association For Justice, 2013
- Faculty Member, Depositions College, American Association for Justice, 2012
- Faculty, Essentials College, Cleveland, OH, American Association for Justice, 2014
- Speaker, Mid-Year Convention, Palm Springs, CA, American Association For Justice, 2016
- Speaker, Annual Convention, Boca Raton, FL, American Association for Justice, 2015
- Faculty, Depositions College, Providence RI, American Association for Justice, 2016
- Speaker, The Keys to Winning, Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association, 2013
- Speaker, Annual Convention, Mississippi Trial Lawyers Association, 2016
- Speaker, AAJ Annual Convention In Boston, MA, 2017
- $8.5 million settlement on behalf of Jane Doe (subject to confidentiality agreement), 2014
- Multimillion dollar settlements in multiple cases that are subject to confidentiality agreements, 2017
- $14 million settlement for the death of a college student in a truck wreck, 2016
- $1.5 Million Settlement on behalf of Jane Doe raped in parking lot of retailer (subject to confidentiality agreement), 2014
- $1.2 Million settlement on behalf of serious injury road wreck victim (11 times policy limits) (subject to confidentiality agreement), 2015
- $3.4 Million verdict in favor of office worker attacked by janitor with criminal history, 2008
Pro bono/Community Service
- Chairman of the Board of The Johns Creek Chamber of Commerce, 2019
- President Rotary Club of Johns Creek, 2009
- Clerk of the Session, Johns Creek Presbyterian Church (PCUSA), 2014
- Member of the Session, Johns Creek Presbyterian Church (PCUSA), 2012
- Member of the Session, Johns Creek Presbyterian Church (PCUSA), 2013
- Vice Chairman & Board Member, Johns Creek Chamber of Commerce, 2006
- Member of the Board of Directors of The Johns Creek Chamber of Commerce, 2017
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Spence Trial Lawyers College
Last Updated: 5/15/2022