Todd A. Orston
Top rated Family Law attorney in Johns Creek, GeorgiaMeriwether & Tharp LLC
Practice Areas: Family Law; view more
Licensed in Georgia since: 1997
Education: Drake University Law School
Meriwether & Tharp LLC6465 East Johns Crossing
Johns Creek, GA 30097 Visit website
Attorney Todd A. Orston is a partner with Meriwether & Tharp, LLC, law firm, which has 13 total offices located across Georgia and Florida. Working primarily out of the firm's law office in Atlanta, Georgia, Mr. Orston has more than 24 years of total legal experience, and he provides exceptional counsel and support to clients throughout the city and the surrounding areas who have legal needs involving any of the following:
- Child custody and support
- All other family and matrimonial law issues
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Orston has gained a reputation for his considerable legal knowledge and outstanding skills as well as his unwavering commitment to his clients and their needs. A zealous advocate for those he serves, he fights hard to protect the rights and best interests of his clients and their children throughout all divorce proceedings, and he works diligently to help his clients obtain their goals and the favorable outcomes they seek efficiently and cost-effectively.
A leader in his field, Mr. Orston has published articles, and conducted lectures and seminars on a variety of family law topics. He also hosts a local radio show, where he offers in-depth legal commentary on various subjects.
Honored for his remarkable professionalism and superior client service, Mr. Orston has received a Legal Elite designation as well as the Georgia Top Attorneys Award from Georgia Trend Magazine. He has also received consistent 5-star client reviews from Martindale-Hubbell along with many accolades and endorsements from his peers. He has also received "Superb" client ratings on Avvo along with the site's Clients' Choice Award.
A 1994 graduate of the University of Florida, Mr. Orston obtained his Juris Doctor in 1997 from Drake University Law School. The State Bar of Georgia admitted him to practice that same year, and he is also admitted to practice before the Georgia Supreme Court and the Georgia Court of Appeals.
Mr. Orston is an active member of the State Bar of Georgia's Family Law Section as well as the Forsyth County Bar Association, the Atlanta Bar Foundation and the American Bar Association.
Practice areasFamily Law
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Father's Rights, Juvenile Law, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Same Sex Family Law
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 1997, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://mtlawoffice.com/todd-orston
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, Bachelor of Arts, 1994
- Author, Family Law and Psychological Association Conference, Eating Disorders and Divorce, 2006
- Author/Speaker, Tax Aspects of Divorce in Georgia, NBI, 2004
- Speaker, Top 10 Qualities of a Successful Paralegal, Kennesaw State University, 2016
- Legal Elite, Georgia Trend Magazine, 2017, 2018, 2022
- 5 Star Peer Review Rating, Martindale-Hubble, 2015
- Georgia Top Attorneys Award, Georgia Trend Magazine, 2012
- Atlanta Bar Foundation, Member (2015 Through present)
- State Bar of Georgia, Member (1997 through present)
- Court of Appeals of State of Georgia, Member (1998 Through present)
- Georgia Supreme Court, Member (1998 Through present)
- American Bar Association, Family Law Member (2004 Through present)
- Forsyth Bar Association, Member (2015 Through present)
- Georgia State Bar Association, Family Law Section Member (2001 Through present)
Office location for Todd A. Orston
6465 East Johns Crossing
Johns Creek, GA 30097
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023