Michael B. Hill
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Macon, GeorgiaMayo | Hill
Attorney Michael B. Hill is a partner with the Mayo|Hill law firm in Macon, Georgia. Nationally recognized as one of the leading trial lawyers in the country, Mr. Hill devotes his practice to helping those who suffered an injury or loss as the result of someone else's negligence obtain the full amount of compensation they need for the damages they suffered.
Handling all types of personal injury, medical malpractice and nursing home abuse claims, Mr. Hill has achieved notable success advocating on behalf of his clients in state and federal courts across his region. During this time, he has secured millions of dollars in settlements and awards for his plaintiff clients adversely affected by car and truck accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, doctor and hospital errors, and other preventable tragedies.
Recognized for his success, Mr. Hill was selected for inclusion into the Top 40 Under 40 list by The National Trial Lawyers, and he has earned numerous other accolades from his peers along with many top reviews and positive referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 2010 graduate of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, Mr. Hill attended Mercer University's Walter F. George School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2013. The State Bar of Georgia admitted him to practice that same year, and he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Georgia, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, and the Georgia Court of Appeals.
Highly active member in his legal community, Mr. Hill is a member of the Macon Bar Association, the State Bar of Georgia and the William A. Bootle Inn of Court, among his other professional affiliations.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Dental Malpractice, Dram Shop Laws, Informed Consent, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Defense, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 50% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 50% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2013, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://mayohill.law/michael-b-hill/
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- All Georgia Trial Courts
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- State Bar of Georgia, Member
- Macon Bar Association, Member
- Bootle inn of Court Macon Bar Association, 2019
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga - B.S. Political Science, 2010
- $500,000 - Medical Malpractice, Surgical Mistake, 2018
- $1,000,000 - Wrongful Death, Logging Truck, 2021
- $140,000 - Vicious Dog Attack on Small Child, 2019
- $300,000 - Truck Wreck Resulting in Serious Injuries, 2019
- $1,250,000 - Car wreck resulting in the wrongful death of passenger., 2018
- $1,500,000 - Car wreck involving livestock, 2019
Office location for Michael B. Hill
577 Mulberry Street
Macon, GA 31201
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2024