Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Macon, GA
Selected to Rising Stars: 2013 - 2014
- Free Consultation
- Virtual Appointments
Attorney William H. Noland is the founder and owner of Noland Law Firm in Macon, Georgia. Totally devoted to helping people with the most serious and pressing legal issues affecting their lives, families and future, Mr. Noland provides exceptional representation and support to clients throughout Macon-Bibb County and beyond who have legal needs involving any of the following:
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Auto/Truck Accidents
- Medical Negligence
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Class Actions
A top-rated trial lawyer with more than 20 years of legal experience, Mr. Noland has achieved considerable success advocating on behalf of clients in cases involving serious injury and wrongful death. In an age when very few cases actually make it to trial, Mr. Noland has tried dozens of cases in state and federal courts throughout Georgia.
In recognition for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Noland has earned an AV-Preeminent peer-review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell along with other top rankings and endorsements from his peers, and the Macon Bar Association bestowed him with the 2016 William Augustus Bootle Professionalism Award.
A 1997 graduate of Auburn University, Mr. Noland obtained his Juris Doctor from Mercer University's Walter F. George School of Law in 2000. He is admitted to practice before all Georgia state courts as well as before the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, the Georgia Court of Appeals and the Georgia Supreme Court.
A leader in his legal community, Mr. Noland is the past president of the Macon Bar Association, Macon Bar Young Lawyers Division, and the William Augustus Bootle American Inn of Court.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 40%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Wrongful Death, Trucking Accidents, Class Actions, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Defects
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2014
About William Noland
First Admitted: 2000, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.nolandlawfirmllc.com/About/William-H-Noland.shtm...
- Georgia Super Lawyers
- AV Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- Macon Bar Association W. A. Bootle Award for Professionalism, W. A. Bootle Professionalism Award, Macon Bar Association, 2016
Pro bono/Community Service
- Central Georgia Region, State Program Chair, 2009
- Central Georgia Region, Regional Coordinator, 2004
- Macon Community, Baseball, Soccer, and Basketball Coach
- Georgia High School Mock Trial Program, Past Chair
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 2008
- State Bar of Georgia, YLD Representative, 2004 - 2008
- Macon Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Past President
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia, 2001
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2001
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2001
- Georgia, 2000
- Chair, Georgia State Bar High School Mock Trial Committee, 2009
- President, W. A. Bootle American Inn of Court, 2012
- Georgia State Bar YLD Representative, 2008
- President, Macon Bar Association, 2015
- Received W. A. Bootle Award for Professionalism from the Macon Bar Association, 2016
- Auburn University, B.A., 1997
Last Updated: 5/15/2022