Amanda Mathis Riedling
Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Marietta, GA
Partner and attorney at Georgia Wills, Trusts and Probate Firm, LLC, Amanda Mathis Riedling represents clients in Marietta, Georgia, in matters related to estate planning, probate, wills and trusts. This includes situations that require a conservatorship or a guardianship. For several years, she taught probate and estate planning in the paralegal program at Chattahoochee Technical College and is currently a court-appointed attorney and guardian ad litem for adult wards and minor children.
Ms. Riedling graduated from the Terry College of Business with a Bachelor of Business Administration in finance before moving on to study to become a lawyer. At the University of Georgia School of Law, she graduated cum laude with her Juris Doctor and was immediately admitted to practice in the state of Georgia. Over the last decade, she has helped her clients prepare for the future and secure their wealth and assets.
A trustee at large and member of the Cobb County Bar Association, Ms. Riedling is involved with many committees within the group, including the Trial Lawyers Section, the Elder Law Section, the Solo/Small Firm Section and the Younger Lawyers Division. She also served as president of the Solo/Small Firm Section and the Younger Lawyers Division.
She is a board member of the Cobb Justice Foundation and received the Volunteer of the Month Award from the organization. Recognized locally for her community service, professionalism and ethics, Ms. Riedling was also given the Georgia State Bar ethics and Professionalism Award within the Cobb County Bar Association, and she regularly volunteers in the Probate Clinic of Cobb County.
- 100%Estate Planning & Probate
Estate Planning, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Living Wills, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2022
Articles about Amanda Mathis Riedling appearing in Super Lawyers
About Amanda Mathis Riedling
First Admitted: 2011, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://gawtpfirm.com/amanda-mathis-riedling
- , Volunteer of the Month-Legal Aid
- , Ross Adams Younger Lawyer Award - 2015
- , Georgia Bar Ethics and Professionalism Award (YLD) - 2015
- , Super Lawyers Rising Star - 2019
Pro bono/Community Service
- Chair (2019) and Co-Chair (2018)-March Madness Happy Hour, Fundraiser benefiting the Cobb County Accountability Courts
- Committee Member, Sleighbells on the Square, Fundraiser benefiting the Children's Emergency Fund
- Co-Chair, Justice Jam (2018 and 2019), Fundraiser for Atlanta Legal Aid
- Member, Elder Law Section of the Cobb County Bar Association
- Board Member, Cobb Justice Foundation
- Member, Georgia Bar
- Member, Trial Lawyers Section of the Cobb County Bar Association
- Member and Past President (2015-2016), Solo/Small Firm Section, Cobb County Bar Association
- Member and Trustee at Large, Cobb County Bar Association
- Member and Past President (2018-2019), Younger Lawyers Division, Cobb County Bar Association
- University of Georgia School of Law, B.B.A. Finance from the Terry College of Business
Last Updated: 5/15/2022