Dina R. Khismatulina
Top rated Family Law attorney in Marietta, GeorgiaThe Manely Firm, P.C.
Practice Areas: Family Law, International; view more
Licensed in Georgia since: 2014
Education: Emory University School of Law
Languages Spoken: English, Russian
The Manely Firm, P.C.211 Roswell Street
Marietta, GA 30060 Visit website
Dina R. Khismatulina is the Atlanta Managing Attorney at The Manely Firm, P.C., in Atlanta, Georgia. Ms. Khismatulina devotes her practice primarily to family law and handles international law matters. She serves a wide variety of clients throughout the Atlanta, Georgia, region.
A native of Siberia, Russia, Dina Khismatulina is an LLM graduate of Emory University School of Law. She earned her first law degree in 1999 from Tomsk State University, one of the top law schools in Russia. After graduation, Dina worked as an in-house counsel for an Internet mass media company in Siberia. From 1999 to 2002 she worked as in-house counsel for one of the subsidiaries of Gazprom JSC, the top natural gas producer in Russia and one of the largest companies in the world, where she focused on contract, corporate, and antitrust matters.
Prior to moving to the U.S., Dina also worked in Moscow, handling civil litigation and bankruptcy cases. After moving to Atlanta in 2003, she worked as a paralegal concentrating on personal injury, immigration, civil litigation, and family law. Dina became a U.S. Citizen in 2008, and in 2013 she graduated from Emory University School of Law with an LLM degree. While at Emory, Dina was an active member of both the Student Body Association and International Law Society. She joined The Manely Firm, P.C. in November 2014 after successfully passing the Bar.
Dina is fluent in English and Russian, and she is a member of the American Society of International Law as well as its Women in International Law section.
Dina lives in Sandy Springs with her husband and children. She is an avid tennis player and a member of ALTA and USTA. Dina is admitted to practice law in Russia as well as here in Georgia where she has been admitted to Georgia State and Superior Courts, as well as the Georgia Court of Appeals.
Dina and the Lawrenceville team were proudly recognized by Gwinnett Magazine as 2021 and 2022’s Best of Gwinnett’s “Best Family Law Attorney.”
Dina is active in her professional community and has served as Co-President of the Gwinnett County Bar Family Law Section since 2019, where she actively helps lead and support Gwinnett Bar events. Dina is an active partner with Global Atlanta in service and support of Georgia’s consulate community She has been selected as a 2020-2022 Super Lawyer and highlighted nationally in Super Lawyer’s Magazine article “Catching the American Dream” that features her professionalism and international experiences.
Other Locations to Serve You:
211 Roswell St
Marietta, GA 30060
148 S Clayton Street
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
102 Mary Alice Park Road
Cumming, GA 30040
75 14th Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
128 Habersham Street
Savannah, GA 31401
1111 Bay Avenue,
Columbus, Georgia 31901
Practice areasFamily Law, International
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Father's Rights, Juvenile Law, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Same Sex Family Law
- 80% Family Law
- 20% International
First Admitted: 1999
Professional Webpage: https://www.allfamilylaw.com/About-Our-Firm/Dina-Khismatulin...
- Certified paralegal, VGA, 2003
- Pro Bono cases with Cobb Legal Aid
- Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation
- Women in International Law Atlanta
- Co-President of the Gwinnett County Bar Family Law Section , 2019
- American Society of International Law, 2014 - Present
- Georgia State Bar, Family Law Section, 2014 - Present
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- Superior Courts of the State of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia, 2014
- Russia, 1999
- Attorney Dina Khismatulina graduated from the Law Institute at Tomsk State University in Russia in 1999 with a Bachelor's in Law. She majored in civil law and was a member of the school Law Review, 1999
- Romero v. Bahamonde, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia, 1:20-CV-104, 2020
- Chavez Ramos v. Obregon, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia, 3:22-CV-116-TCB, 2022
- Georgia Mandates 50/50 Parenting Time? Could Be!, The Manely Firm, P.C, Managing Attorney, Georgia Mandates 50/50 Parenting Time? Could Be!, The Manely Firm, P.C. Blog, 2021
- Georgia Mandates 50/50 Parenting Time? Could Be! Part II, The Manely Firm, P.C. Blog, Managing Attorney, Georgia Mandates 50/50 Parenting Time? Could Be! Part II, The Manely Firm, P.C. Blog, 2021
- "Health Is Not Valued Till Sickness Comes," The Manely Firm, P.C. Blog 2022, Managing Attorney, Health Is Not Valued Till Sickness Comes, 2022
- "Our New Atlanta Office!" The Manely Firm, P.C. Blog 2021, Managing Attorney, Our New Atlanta Office!, Published Blog, 2021
- Atlanta Family Law Attorney Murder Suicide, The Manely Firm, P.C. Blog, 2016
- Custody: They're Watching You!, The Manely Firm, P.C. Blog, 2017
- Custody Battles, A Necessary Evil?, The Manely Firm, P.C. Blog , 2015
- Three Key Things You Need to Know About Child Support Jurisdiction, Three Key Things You Need to Know About Child Support Jurisdiction, 2021
- Recognized as Gwinnett Magazine's 2020 Best of Gwinnett’s “Best Family Law Attorney.”, Gwinnett Magazine's Best of Gwinnett’s “Best Family Law Attorney.”, Gwinnett Magazine, 2021
- Recognized as Gwinnett Magazine's 2021 Best of Gwinnett’s “Best Family Law Attorney.”, Gwinnett Magazine's Best of Gwinnett’s “Best Family Law Attorney.”, Gwinnett Magazine, 2022
- Dina was highlighted nationally in Super Lawyer’s Magazine article “Catching the American Dream” that features her professionalism and international experiences., 2022
Office location for Dina R. Khismatulina
211 Roswell Street
Marietta, GA 30060
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023
These comments were made by fellow attorneys during the annual nomination process.
“Dina is a rising star in the world of International Family Law. Fluent in several languages, Dina is able to make instant connections with her international clients. She is a fearless and talented advocate in the courtroom, obtaining excellent results for her clients.”
“Dina is one of the premier family law attorneys in metro Atlanta and has carved out a name for herself in Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction litigation.”