J. Cameron Tribble
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Marietta, GeorgiaBarnes Law Group, LLC
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Business Litigation, Class Action & Mass Torts; view more
Licensed in Georgia since: 2007
Education: University of Georgia School of Law
Barnes Law Group, LLC31 Atlanta Street
Marietta, GA 30060 Visit website
J. Cameron Tribble is an attorney at the firm Barnes Law Group located in Marietta, Georgia. He has over 14 years of experience practicing law and serves clients in Marietta and throughout Georgia. He concentrates his practice on catastrophic and serious personal injury matters, wrongful death, complex litigation and consumer class actions.
Mr. Tribble has immense experience working on high-profile data breach cases and has helped clients with business litigation matters, wage-and-hour violations and challenging cost of insurance rates. He has also represented clients in the military and their families in regard to the Military Lending Act.
With a genuine concern for his clients, Mr. Tribble takes the time to listen to them, answer all their questions and keep them updated about the proceedings of their case. He understands the financial, physical and emotional consequences of being injured because of another party’s carelessness and negligence, and he serves as a fierce advocate for his clients’ rights.
With a Bachelor of Science in environmental science, Mr. Tribble graduated from the University of Georgia. While there, he served as an intern for a renowned U.S. representative. He went on to pursue law at the same university, the University of Georgia School of Law, and graduated cum laude, obtaining his Juris Doctor in 2007.
While in law school, Mr. Tribble was a notes editor for the law school’s Georgia Law Review. He clerked at the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, gaining invaluable experience working on all types of federal civil litigation matters. He is authorized to practice in all state trial and appellate courts in Georgia.
Enthusiastically affiliated with the legal community, Mr. Tribble is a member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, the Atlanta Bar Association, the Cobb County Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the Lawyers Club of Atlanta, the Federal Bar Association and Public Justice. He has given back to his society through his memberships and pro bono work at the Safepath Children’s Advocacy Center and the Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Business Litigation, Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
Class Actions, Construction Accident, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Non-Compete Agreements, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Toxic Torts, Trade Secret, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 40% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30% Business Litigation
- 30% Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2007, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://barneslawgroup.com/attorneys/j-cameron-tribble/
- B.S. in Environmental Science, with high honors, University of Georgia
- Notes Editor for the Georgia Law Review, University Of Georgia School Of Law
- Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation
- Wood v. Life Ins. Co. of N. Am., 1:19-CV-3013-MHC, 2021 WL 4888510, (N.D. Ga. June 15, 2021)
- Georgia Cash America, Inc., et al., v. Greene, et al., 318 Ga App. 355 (2012)
- Cox v. Mayan Lagoon Estates, Ltd, 319 Ga. App. 101 (2012)
- Anthony v. Hands on Delivery, et al, No. 12EV016340C (State Court of Fulton Co.)
- Primary Investments LLC v. Wee Tender Care III, Inc. et al., 323 Ga App. 196 (2014)
- Perez v. Wells Fargo, 774 F.3d 1329 (2014)
- Young v. FYC Framing, et al, No. 15A-1174-1 (State Court of Cobb Co.)
- Owners Insurance Co. v. Curl, et al, No. 15-370 (Superior Court of Haralson Co.)
- Cox v. Cmty. Loans of Am. Inc., 625 Fed. Appx. 453, 454 (11th Cir. 2015)
- In re the Home Depot, Inc., Customer Data Sec. Breach Litig., 1:14-MD-02583-TWT, 2016 WL 6902351, at *1 (N.D. Ga. Aug. 23, 2016)
- In re Arby’s Rest. Grp. Inc. Litig., 1:17-CV-0514-AT, 2018 WL 2128441 (N.D. Ga. Mar. 5, 2018)
- Ratchford v. Regions Fin. Corp., 4:18-CV-103-WEJ, 2019 WL 13059906 (N.D. Ga. Mar. 6, 2019)
- Moore v. WellStar Health Sys., Inc., 349 Ga. App. 834 (2019)
- Roesel v. Riley, Case No. 2019-SV-1803 (State Court of Rockdale County)
- In re Equifax Inc. Customer Data Sec. Breach Litig., 999 F.3d 1247 (11th Cir. 2021), cert. denied sub nom. Huang v. Spector, 142 S. Ct. 431 (2021), and cert. denied sub nom. Watkins v. Spector, 142 S. Ct. 765 (2022)
- Newton v. Brighthouse Life Ins. Co., 1:20-CV-02001-AT, 2021 WL 2604654, at *1 (N.D. Ga. Mar. 11, 2021)
- Selected to Super Lawyers List of Georgia “Rising Stars”, 2016-2020
- U.S. District Court, Georgia Northern District
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
Office location for J. Cameron Tribble
31 Atlanta Street
Marietta, GA 30060
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2022
These comments were made by fellow attorneys during the annual nomination process.
“Cam is an incredibly knowledgeable advocate whose writing is some of the best.”
“Cam is one of the most talented younger lawyers I've worked with. His ability to navigate a case through the pitfalls of litigation is unparalleled.”