Kim Keheley Frye
Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Marietta, GeorgiaFrye Law Group, LLC
With experience conducting more than 50 jury trials, Kim Keheley Frye founded the Frye Law Group, LLC, and represents those in Cobb County and the Atlanta metropolitan area who have been charged with a crime, including drug offenses, sex offense and DUI. A former assistant district attorney who prosecuted cases in superior and juvenile court, Ms. Frye is a passionate defender of the rights of every citizen.
As a lifelong resident of Cobb County, Ms. Frye was honored to receive a degree in criminal justice from the University of Georgia before earning a Juris Doctor from the Georgia State University School of Law. During her time in law school, she completed internships at the Southern Center for Human Rights and the Fulton County Solicitor’s Office and was given a Governor’s Honor internship in the Blue Ridge Judicial Circuit.
Kim Keheley Frye is a graduate and faulty member of the Gerry Spence Trial Lawyer's College completing the graduate course and Defense of the Damned. After passing a additional rigorous examination, Ms. Frye is now designated as a Lawyer-Scientist by the American Chemical Society-CHAL. With experience on both sides of the aisle, Ms. Frye is a passionate advocate for those facing criminal charges and is admitted to practice before the Georgia Court of Appeals, the United States Supreme Court, the Supreme Court of Georgia and the Superior Courts of Georgia.
She is a member of the Cobb County Bar Association, the Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the DUI Defense Lawyers Association, the State Bar of Georgia and a life member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Practice areasCriminal Defense, Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, DUI/DWI, Drug & Alcohol Violations, False Accusations, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Probation, Prosecution, Sex Offenses, Theft, Traffic Violations
First Admitted: 1993, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://fryelawgroup.com/about-the-firm/kim-keheley-frye/
- , Domestic Violence Isn't Always Violent
- , Frye Law Group, LLC
- , Don't Consent to Searches, Even if You Have Nothing to Hide
- , Diversion Programs
- , What To Do If You're Stopped by the Police
- , Minor In Possession of Alcohol or Marijuana
- , How to Choose an Attorney | Marietta Criminal Defense Attorney
- , What are the consequences of getting a DUI? | Marietta Criminal Defense Attorney
- , Dr. Gregory's Story | Frye Law Group
- , Can I get a DUI for marijuana? | Marietta Criminal Defense Attorney
- , Are DUI checkpoints legal? | Marietta Criminal Defense Attorney
- , What should I do if I get stopped for a DUI in Georgia? | Marietta Criminal Defense Attorney
- , What is considered child pornography? | Marietta Criminal Defense Attorney
- , How long does a felony charge take to fight? | Marietta Criminal Defense Attorney
- , What is drug trafficking? | Marietta Criminal Defense Attorney
- , What is the sex offender registry? | Marietta Criminal Defense Attorney
- , What should I do if I am accused of a crime? | Marietta Criminal Defense Attorney
- , Is possession of a controlled substance a felony? | Marietta Criminal Defense Attorney
- , What are the consequences of a domestic violence charge? | Marietta Criminal Defense Attorney
- , Are there different levels of drug possession? | Marietta Criminal Defense Attorney
- , Are there different types of vehicular homicide? | Marietta Criminal Defense Attorney
- , Cole's Story | Frye Law Group | Marietta Criminal Defense Attorney
- , What is the difference between aggravated assault & aggravated battery?
- , What about my Miranda Rights? | Marietta Criminal Defense Attorney
- , What do I do when I'm charged with prostitution or sex trafficking charges?
- , What are the differences between murder, voluntary manslaughter & involuntary manslaughter?
- , What do I do if my son or daughter has been arrested and the police want to talk to them?
- , What are the "Accountability" Courts? | Marietta Criminal Defense Attorney
- , What do I do after my third DUI offense in Georgia? | Marietta Criminal Defense Attorney
- , Is my case eligible for diversion? Marietta Criminal Defense Attorney
- , What can I do if I am wrongfully accused of a crime? | Marietta Criminal Defense Attorney
- , Marietta Criminal Defense Attorney
- , Should I talk to the police even if I have nothing to hide? | Marietta Criminal Defense Attorney
- Will I Get in Trouble if I Violate Georgia's Shelter in Place Order?
- Board Member for the non-profit The Center for Family Resources Unlike congregate shelters, the Center for Family Resources places families in their own apartments, providing safety and security away from a group shelter environment. CFR's housing programs provide affordable, independent living options that include supportive services like childcare assistance, transportation, budgeting workshops and other life-skills classes. CFR is able to provide these housing services to the community with the partnership and participation from various apartment complexes in Cobb County.
- The Cobb County Bar Association
- Criminal Defense Section President of the Cobb County Bar Association, 2020
- The Georgia Court of Appeals
- Sustaining member of the Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Superior Courts of Georgia
- Georgia Bar Association, Member
- Superior Courts of Georgia
- United States Supreme Court
- Life member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Student Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Charter member of the DUI Defense Lawyers Association
- President of the Criminal Defense section and the Solo/Small Firm section of the Cobb County Bar Association
- Recipient of the 2006 Ruth Northcutt Community Service award
- University of Georgia, Criminal Justice
- The ACS-CHAL Forensic Lawyer-ScientistThe ACS Forensic Lawyer-Scientist Designation as recognized by the Chemistry and the Law Division of the ACSLike “poet-warrior” or “philosopher-king,” there are lawyers of a new breed known as the ACS-CHAL Forensic Lawyer-Scientist. The ACS-CHAL Forensic Lawyer-Scientist is one who uses validated and legitimate science for the benefit of justice. These are lawyers who study the science and apply it legitimately in the courtroom. They expose invalid or non-validated science and use valid science in the courtroom. They eschew the smoke and mirrors techniques of old and embrace the science for the benefit of all. The official title is “The ACS Forensic Lawyer-Scientist Designation as recognized by the Chemistry and the Law Division of the ACS” but ACS-CHAL has approved a shorthand where the person who has earned the honor can say that he or she has earned “The ACS-CHAL Forensic Lawyer-Scientist Designation” or the person as an “ACS-CHAL Forensic Lawyer-Scientist.”, 2015
- This publication helps the citizen understand the criminal process for sex crimes and domestic violence in Georgia. It shares their rights and responsibilities., Sex Crime & Domestic Violence, 2021
- Best of Cobb County for Criminal Defense Attorney, 2021
- 2020 Best of Cobb Winner for Criminal Defense Attorney, 2020
- Law Firm 500 fastest growing law firms, 2019
- Law Firm 500- 99th fastest growing law firm in the United States, 2018
- Law Firm 500 award winner- fastest growing law firms, 2017
Office location for Kim Keheley Frye
170 Anderson St. SE
Marietta, GA 30060
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2024