Leslee C. Hungerford
Top Rated Estate & Trust Litigation Attorney in Marietta, GA
A partner at O'Dell, O'Neal, Hungerford, and Blanchard Attorneys, Leslee C. Hungerford divides her practice among family law, estate planning and administration, and general civil litigation. Located in Marietta, Georgia, she provides representation to individual and business clients throughout the state. Ms. Hungerford has been admitted to practice before all Georgia state courts since 2013.
In her family and domestic law practice, Ms. Hungerford primarily furnishes advice and counsel to people whose marriages are coming to an end and who are thus having to deal with such divorce-related legal issues as child custody and visitation, the division of complex assets and debts, and alimony and child support. A forceful courtroom advocate when litigation is necessary, she often is able to help them reach an accord on some or all of these matters through negotiations or other forms of alternative dispute resolution. Ms. Hungerford has also represented clients whose marriages have already been legally dissolved and who are now seeking the enforcement of or modifications to existing parenting and support court orders, and she has prepared and reviewed prenuptial and post-marital agreement.
Ms. Hungerford also assists clients in their estate planning endeavors. She works with them on the preparation and review of wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, financial and health care powers of attorney, and advance medical directives. Ms. Hungerford additionally has guided beneficiaries through what can often be a confusing and lengthy probate process.
As an undergraduate, Ms. Hungerford attended Auburn University, where she majored in psychology and received a Bachelor of Arts in 2009. She then pursued her legal education at Samford University's Cumberland School of Law, and she served as an editor on the American Journal of Trial Advocacy before being awarded her Juris Doctor cum laude in 2013.
- 30%Estate & Trust Litigation
- 30%Business Litigation
- 30%Family Law
- 10%Estate Planning & Probate
Will Contests, Non-Compete Agreements, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Juvenile Law, Name Change, Prenuptial Agreements, Same Sex Family Law, Estate Planning, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Wills
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2022
About Leslee C. Hungerford
First Admitted: 2013, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://odelloneal.com/our-team/leslee-hungerford/
- Cobb County Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Bar, member Cobb County Bar, member Cobb Young Professional, member Leadership Cobb, Class of 2016
- Kiwainas Club of Marietta, 2016
- Auburn University, Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, 2005
- Tattle-tale Jurors: The Effect of FRE Rule 606(b) on Post-verdict Juror Testimony Regarding the Misconduct of Other Jurors, AM. J. TRIAL ADVOC. 35:2 (2012)., Writer, Tattle-tale Jurors: The Effect of FRE Rule 606(b) on Post-verdict Juror Testimony Regarding the Misconduct of Other Jurors, American Journal of Trial Advocacy, 2012
- Articles Editor, American Journal of Trial Advocacy, Cumberland School of Law
Pro bono/Community Service
- Cobb County Juvenile Diversion Panel, 2013
- Leadership Cobb, 2016
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Judge Abraham Caruthers Fellow, 2013
- Cobb County, Certified Guardian Ad Litem, 2015
- Juvenile Court Certified Guardian Ad Litem, 2014
- The Cobb Diaper Day Committee is holding its 12th Annual Diaper Day virtually this year to collect diapers for low-… https://t.co/e7IM0o6ilJ
- Individuals seeking higher office and elected officials holding office are subject to challenges to their eligibili… https://t.co/wN6Z8dQIDC
- New blog post! Check out “Statutory Electronic Service Revisited” by Nick Booth. https://t.co/cteRNhz4Vd https://t.co/zZAXByhYyn
Last Updated: 5/15/2022