Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Marietta, GA
Leslie Dean O'Neal is a seasoned family law attorney, whose practice focuses on all aspects of family law, including divorce, separate maintenance, child custody and visitation cases, child support modifications, contempt actions, post-divorce modification, child support enforcement, family violence, paternity, legitimation, adoptions, and prenuptial agreements. Leslie takes a solution-based approach to her cases and focuses her clients on the best use of their time and money during the litigation process. This includes providing clients with a roadmap of what to expect from the outset of a dispute and helping her clients understand all options so they can pursue the path that best suits their unique circumstances. Leslie believes in the value of the mediation process to conserve funds for both sides and avoid the emotional strain that a trial can cause. However, she recognizes that in some cases, a trial is unavoidable and believes that being diligent, assertive, and well prepared is of utmost importance when taking a case to trial. Leslie has handled countless bench and jury trials, and has enjoyed particular success with her appellate work, successfully appealing State, Superior, and Probate Courts.
Leslie has been named one of Georgia’s Super Lawyers Rising Stars by Atlanta Magazine for six consecutive years (2015-2020) and has been named as a Top 20 under 40 Rising Star by Cobb Life Magazine. She is an active member of the Georgia Bar Association, Cobb County Bar Association, Cobb County Bar Association Family Law Division, Cobb County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, and the Atlanta Bar Association Family Law Division. She is admitted to practice in the Georgia Court of Appeals and the Georgia Supreme Court. Leslie makes it a priority to serve her community in a variety of ways. She is a regular volunteer with Cobb Legal Aide, a past Chairwoman for Cobb Young Professionals, and a graduate of Leadership Cobb and Honorary Commanders, and a past co-chair of the Red White & Blue Fundraiser for the Share Military Initiative.
Leslie attended law school at the University of Mississippi School of Law, where she graduated Cum Laude, and received her undergraduate degree from Auburn University, graduating Magna Cum Laude.
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2022
Articles about Leslie O'Neal appearing in Super Lawyers
About Leslie O'Neal
First Admitted: 2008, Georgia
Professional Webpage: http://www.odelloneal.com/about-us/leslie-oneal/
- Cobb County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The University of Mississippi School of Law- Cum Laude, 2008
- Undergraduate from Auburn University- Magna Cum Laude
- ., 20 Rising Stars Under 40, Cobb Life Magazine, 2014
- ., Cobb Next Generation Award, Cobb Chamber, 2017
- ., Leadership, Commitment & Service Award, Cobb Young Professionals , 2015
- The Cobb Diaper Day Committee is holding its 12th Annual Diaper Day virtually this year to collect diapers for low-… https://t.co/e7IM0o6ilJ
- Individuals seeking higher office and elected officials holding office are subject to challenges to their eligibili… https://t.co/wN6Z8dQIDC
- New blog post! Check out “Statutory Electronic Service Revisited” by Nick Booth. https://t.co/cteRNhz4Vd https://t.co/zZAXByhYyn
Last Updated: 5/15/2022