Ryan G. Prescott
Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Marietta, GA
Ryan G. Prescott is a workers’ compensation attorney at Sutton Law Group, LLC, in Marietta, Georgia. With over 16 years of experience practicing law, he represents employers, third-party administrators, insurers and self-insured companies with their workers’ compensation claims. He also represents clients with commercial and general liability litigation and insurance coverage law.
Mr. Prescott has a reputation for fiercely advocating for his clients and upholding their rights. He has extensive experience representing employer clients and is known for taking on complex workers’ compensation matters. With an unwavering commitment to his clients’ needs, he strives to achieve their goals efficiently.
Graduating cum laude, Mr. Prescott has a Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in psychology from the University of Georgia. He earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Georgia School of Law. In law school, Mr. Prescott won the Best Advocate Award in the American Bar Association’s Regional Moot Court Competition. He was also selected to the Order of the Barristers for his exceptional advocacy skill.
After law school, Mr. Prescott worked at a prominent law firm, where he dealt with all facets of litigation. He has served as an administrative law judge and served in the Georgia Court of Appeals. Mr. Prescott is an ardent speaker and has presented at several seminars and conferences. He has presented at the Georgia State Board of Workers' Compensation, the Southern Association of Workers' Compensation Administrators (SAWCA) and the Georgia Self Insurers Association (GSIA).
Mr. Prescott has also taught in many continuing legal education programs for attorneys and insurance companies. For his exceptional work representing employers, he has received several testimonials from content clients and from peers. In addition to his law practice, he enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, coaching sports and writing screenplays.
About Ryan G. Prescott
First Admitted: 2004, Georgia
Professional Webpage: http://www.sutton-law-group.com/index.php/ryanprescott
- Presenting speaker at seminars and conferences for the Georgia State Board of Workers' Compensation, the Southern Association of Workers' Compensation Administrators (SAWCA), the Georgia Self-Insurers Association (GSIA), and various CLE and certification programs
- , Participated in the Advocacy program, winning the American Bar Association Regional Moot Court Competition's Best Advocate Award in 2003
- , Named as a Rising Star in the area of workers' compensation by Superlawyers Magazine
- , Named to the Order of the Barristers for Excellence in Advocacy
- University of Georgia, graduated with a degree in Psychology, cum laude, in 2001
Last Updated: 5/15/2022