David E. Boyle
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Monroe, GA
- Free Consultation
Attorney David E. Boyle is a partner with the Crawford and Boyle, LLC, law firm, which has law offices in Monroe, Athens and Lawrenceville, Georgia. A top-rated lawyer and recognized leader in his field, Mr. Boyle provides unmatched counsel and support to clients across the state who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Family law and divorce
· Criminal defense
· DUI defense
Early in his legal career, Mr. Boyle worked as a prosecutor with the Gwinnett County Solicitor’s Office, where he prosecuted primarily DUI and traffic-related offenses. He then worked at both the Dekalb and Walton County District Attorney’s Offices, where he served on the Domestic Violence Unit and prosecuted a wide range of cases involving serious violent and sexual crimes as well as drug offenses.
Moreover, Mr. Boyle has taught law enforcement along with prosecutors in various legal areas related to basic litigation, and he gained national recognition as a feature in several Discovery channel programs. Armed with his extensive prosecutorial experience, Mr. Boyle devises the most effective defense strategies possible to help his clients protect their rights and interests and achieve the favorable outcomes they seek for their legal challenges as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Boyle has received Superb, 10 out of 10 client ratings on Avvo along with numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients. He has also earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers.
Along with maintaining a successful legal practice, Mr. Boyle has several publications to his credit, and he conducts lectures and seminars across his region on a variety of topics. He is also certified by the Georgia Supreme Court as an attorney mentor, and he is an active member of the National Trial Lawyers Organization, the Georgia and National Associations of Criminal Defense Lawyers, and the Criminal Section of the Gwinnett County Bar Association. He has also served as president and secretary of the Walton County Bar Association.
A 1994 graduate of Florida State University, Mr. Boyle obtained his Juris Doctor from Emory University School of Law in 1997. He has appeared on several local news programs, where he has offered in-depth legal commentary on various subjects.
About David E. Boyle
First Admitted: 1997, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.crawfordboyle.com/about-us/david-e-boyle/
- Guest Lecturer for the Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Certified Mentor Attorney - Georgia Supreme Court
- Gwinnett County Bar Association
- Georgia Bar Member Since 1997
- Walton County Bar Association - Past President, Past Secretary
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Florida State University - B.A., 1994
Pro bono/Community Service
- President - Crawford & Boyle Foundation, 2022
- Treasurer - Horace J. Johnson Jr. - Beyond the Bar Scholarship Foundation, 2022
- Getting reasonably-priced transcripts of police videos within 24 hours really helps us pick apart the state's case. #RevHolidayMugshot
- We've just registered for the Crisp Game Changers Summit! Use this link to get a $100 discount. https://t.co/N7A1FrsYCu @CrispVideoGroup
- What do we say to criminal convictions? Not today! #criminaldefense #zealousadvocacy #lawyerswithasenseofhumor… https://t.co/kFcNpxsAls
- Crawford and Boyle Newsletter - December 21, 2018 https://t.co/IVFyFLc1Tf
Last Updated: 5/18/2022