Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Norcross, GA
- Free Consultation
Kevin Adamson is a personal injury attorney and partner at Adamson & Cleveland Attorneys, LLC, in Norcross, Georgia. Mr. Adamson has over 20 years of experience serving clients in Norcross and throughout Georgia in cases involving motor vehicle accidents, dog bites, premises liability, product liability, trucking accidents and other catastrophic injuries caused by negligence.
Mr. Adamson is committed to always providing personal representation and support to his clients. He has been practicing personal injury law throughout his legal career, recovering major sums through settlements and verdicts for injured Georgia residents and their families. He understands his clients are going through difficult times, and he treats them with compassion as he advocates for their best interests, whether through negotiation or courtroom litigation.
After earning a bachelor’s degree in business administration and international business from LaGrange College, Mr. Adamson received a master’s degree in business administration from Lynchburg College, now known as the University of Lynchburg. From there, he went on to graduate from Samford University Cumberland School of Law.
Following law school, Mr. Adamson passed the Georgia bar examination and obtained his license to practice law before all Georgia state and superior courts. He is also licensed to appear before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, the Court of Appeals of Georgia and the Supreme Court of Georgia.
Mr. Adamson spent over a decade in private practice as a solo attorney before founding Adamson & Cleveland Attorneys, LLC. He is registered as an arbitrator and mediator, handling many complex contract negotiations over his time in practice, in addition to maintaining his personal injury practice.
- 70%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2022
About Kevin Adamson
First Admitted: 2001, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://adamsoncleveland.com/attorneys/kevin-adamson
- LaGrange College, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and International Business
- Lynchburg College, M.B.A.
- State and Superior Courts of Georgia, Georgia Court of Appeals, Georgia Supreme Court, Northern District of Georgia, Federal Court, 2001
- $72.6 Million verdict in Dekalb County, Georgia for a dog attack of an 8 year old girl., 2015
- $30 Million Judgment in Chambers County, Alabama for a truck driver whose fuel trailer exploded because it was improperly inspected., 2019
- Victims Of Negligence
Last Updated: 6/10/2022