James H. Webb, Jr.
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Peachtree City, GA
As founding partner of Webb & Taylor, LLC, James H. Webb, Jr., is committed to representing clients in the Atlanta area, Fayette County and throughout the state of Georgia. He focuses his practice on personal injury cases that involve medical malpractice, handling cases that include surgical errors, medical misdiagnosis, birth injuries, pharmaceutical errors, emergency room errors and delayed diagnoses.
Mr. Webb earned a Juris Doctor from the University of Georgia School of Law and is a decorated veteran who served as a first lieutenant with the United States Army.
With over 40 years of experience, Mr. Webb understands the physical and emotional challenges people face after sustaining an injury as a result of someone’s negligence. He handles every case with professionalism and ensures that clients know how their case is progressing. In order to secure maximum compensation for victims, Mr. Webb advocates tenaciously on clients’ behalf in the courtroom.
Mr. Webb is double board certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy in civil trial advocacy and in civil pretrial practice by the National Board of Civil Pretrial Advocacy, both being an honor few attorneys in Georgia can claim. In 1996, the governor appointed him to a task force to prevent drunk driving.
Mr. Webb has participated in seminars and delivered lectures on topics related to trial advocacy and medical practice. A member of the State Bar of Georgia and the Florida Bar, he is admitted to practice before the U. S District Court for the Middle District of Georgia, the U. S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, Georgia Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of United States. He holds memberships with the American Association for Justice, the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, the American Bar Association, Southern Trial Lawyers Association, and the National Trial Lawyers Top 100, Fayette County Bar Association and Orange County Association. He also has served as president of the Fayette Chamber of Commerce.
- 80%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Professional Liability: Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2007 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
About James H. Webb, Jr.
First Admitted: 1977, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.webbfirmattorneys.com/About/James-H-Webb-Jr.shtm...
- , Super Lawyer, 2007-2022
- , America’s Top 100 Medical Malpractice Litigators
- Martindale-Hubble AV Rating – Highest Possible Peer Review Rating in Legal Ability and Ethical Standards
- U.S. Federal Courts
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1998
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia, 1978
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia, 1977
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia, Member (Former Chairman General Practice & Trial Section, 1995)
- Georgia Trial Lawyer’s Association, Member (One of the Vice Presidents – Several Years)
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100, Member
- National Board of Civil Pretrial Advocacy
- National Board of Trial Advocacy, Member
- Southeastern Lawyers Association, Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Governor’s Task Force on DUI Prevention, 1996
- Fayette County Bar Association, Member (President 1986)
- Fayette County Chamber of Commerce, Member (President 1993)
- Chairman, Fayette County People’s Law School, 1990 to Present
- Board Certified Civil Trial Advocacy Specialist, National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Certified in Medical Malpractice by the American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys
- Board Certified in Civil Pretrial Practice by the National Board of Civil Pretrial Advocacy
- Diplomate of American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys
Other Outstanding Achievements
- 1st Lt., U.S. Army, Active Duty, 1969-1971
- Instructor, Florida Bar Trial Practice Seminar, 1981 - 1982
- Frequent Lecturer and Speaker on Medical Negligence
- University of Georgia School of Law, JD Doctor of Jurisprudence, Cum laude , 1977
- Georgia State University, B.S., Education, 1972
- American Association For Justice
- American Board Of Civil Trial Advocacy
- American Board Of Professional Liability Attorneys (Medical Malpractice)
- Bar Of United States Supreme Court
- Board Certified
- Former Chairman General Practice & Trial Section Of Georgia Bar
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association
Last Updated: 5/15/2022