Jason R. Carnell
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Peachtree Corners, GA
Attorney Jason R. Carnell is the founder of The Carnell Law Firm, LLC, in Peachtree Corners, Georgia. Through his law firm, Mr. Carnell represents clients in Atlanta and throughout Georgia who have legal needs related to any of the following:
- Civil and criminal defense
- Personal injury
- Motor vehicle accidents
Mr. Carnell graduated magna cum laude from the University of Central Florida in 2000 and graduated cum laude from Troy University in 2005. He then attended Georgia State University College of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor cum laude in 2009. The State Bar of Georgia admitted him to practice in 2010, and he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
After only four years of practicing law, Mr. Carnell founded his own firm where he devotes 100 percent of his practice to litigating on behalf of his clients. As a former section commander for the U.S. Air Force, Mr. Carnell uses his experience to better serve fellow service members with their legal needs. In all cases, he and his law firm provide unmatched legal representation to any client who seeks his counsel.
A dedicated professional, Mr. Carnell is a member of the Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association. He has also written several publications on various legal topics.
As recognition for his service and his practice, he received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in administrative law and the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in securities law. He is also fluent in Urdu, Punjabi and Hindi.
- 40%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 40%Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 20%Criminal Defense
Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, DUI/DWI, Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, False Accusations, Felony, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Probation, Sex Offenses, Theft, Traffic Violations, Criminal Domestic Violence
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2020
About Jason R. Carnell
First Admitted: 2010, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.carnellfirm.com/About/Jason-R-Carnell.html
- CALI Award for Future Excellence in Securities Law, 2009
- CALI Award for Future Excellence in Administrative Law, 2009
- The One-Leg-Stand Portion of the Field Sobriety Test, www.ezinearticles.com, 2014
- The Walk-and-Turn Portion of the Field Sobriety Test, www.ezinearticles.com, 2014
- University of Central Florida, B.A. magna cum laude, 2000
- Troy University, M.S. cum laude, 2006
- Georgia, 2010
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2010 - Present
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 2013
- This video will introduce you to Attorney Jason Carnell., Introduction
Last Updated: 5/15/2022