Kavan Singh Grover
Top rated personal injury attorney in Peachtree Corners, GeorgiaEhrenclou & Grover LLC
Practice Areas: Personal injury, General litigation; view more
Licensed in Georgia since: 2005
Education: University of Georgia School of Law
Ehrenclou & Grover LLC4725 Peachtree Corners Circle
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092 Visit website
Kavan Singh Grover is a co-founder of Ehrenclou & Grover LLC, located in Peachtree Corners, Georgia. His litigation practice focuses on the representation of plaintiffs in personal injury matters across the state, including medical malpractice and wrongful death.
In 2001, Mr. Grover graduated summa cum laude from the University of Georgia with a bachelor's degree in computer science. He then went on to receive his Juris Doctor cum laude from the University of Georgia School of Law in 2005. Since the beginning of his professional career, Mr. Grover has participated in over 35 jury trials and has handled countless hearings, bench trials, mediations, settlement conferences, and appeals.
Admitted to practice in Georgia, Mr. Grover has lectured on Georgia appellate case law for the Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. He is a member of the Gwinnett County Bar Association, the State Bar of Georgia, the Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, and the Georgia Personal Injury Group.
In recognition of his successful record and high ethics, Martindale-Hubbell has awarded Mr. Grover its AV-Preeminent* rating.
*AV-Preeminent and BV-Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, General litigation
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Litigation
- 90% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% General litigation
First Admitted: 2005, Georgia
Professional Webpage: http://www.ehrenclougrover.com/Kavan-Singh-Grover
- Presenter at a seminar on the topic of Georgia appellate case law, hosted by the Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member, The Gwinnett County Bar Association
- Member, Georgia Personal Injury group (GAPI)
- Member, State Bar of Georgia
- Member, The Georgia Trial Lawyers Association (GTLA)
- Member, The Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (GACDL)
- AV Preeminent (4.9 out of 5.0) by Martindale-Hubbell®
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100
- Rated a 10.0 Superb Attorney by Avvo.com®
- Cum Laude, University of Georgia School of Law, 2005
- Avvo Clients' Choice Award in the areas of Criminal Defense and Personal Injury
- University of Georgia, B.S. in Computer Science, summa cum laude, 2001
- Georgia Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers (GACDL)
- Georgia Personal Injury Group
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association (GTLA)
- Gwinnett County Bar Association
- State Bar Of Georgia
Office location for Kavan Singh Grover
4725 Peachtree Corners Circle
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2012 - 2020
Additional sources of information about Kavan Singh Grover
Find me online
- Congratulations to partner Kavan Singh Grover for his selection to the Georgia Super Lawyers Rising Star list for 2… https://t.co/rOUrk4kmOb
- Congratulations to partner W. Hennen Ehrenclou for his selection to the Georgia Super Lawyers Rising Star list for… https://t.co/BIuci9dAVg
- We have moved our main office from Buckhead to Peachtree Corners. Our new address is: 4725 Peachtree Corners Circ… https://t.co/hnGEXrIgI2
These comments were made by fellow attorneys during the annual nomination process.
“Kavan is a spectacular litigator both in terms of his knowledge and proficiency as well as his professionalism. I have referred a number of potential clients to Kavan and will do so again in the future.”
“Kavan is the criminal lawyer I would call upon if I or someone in my family were in need of criminal defense services.”