Robert C. Buck
Top Rated Products Liability Attorney in Peachtree Corners, GA
Robert C. Buck is the principal attorney at the Buck Law Firm. Based in Peachtree Corners, he serves the best interests of clients throughout Georgia in cases related to personal injury, medical malpractice, asbestosis and mesothelioma, product liability, motor vehicle accidents, and drug and pharmaceutical liability.
With more than 27 years of experience, Mr. Buck is admitted to practice in the state of Georgia, the Supreme Court of Georgia, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, and the U.S. District Court for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Georgia.
Mr. Buck earned his bachelor’s degree in political science from The University of Vermont in 1988. During that time, he qualified to be on the dean’s list for his academic achievements. He obtained his Juris Doctor cum laude from the Georgia State University College of Law in 1993.
Tenacious and successful in the courtroom, Mr. Buck has litigated hundreds of cases on behalf of victims who are affected due to the negligent and reckless actions of others. He makes it a priority to truly hear what his clients need and strives to secure maximum compensation for the loss, injury or harm suffered. He has procured millions of dollars in compensation for his plaintiff clients, including a $10.5 million jury verdict for an asbestosis victim.
For his successful track record and commitment, Mr. Buck was awarded the American Jurisprudence Award for professional responsibility. The Vermont Chamber of Commerce gave him the Citizen of the Year award. He plays an active role in many professional associations, including the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association for Justice, the Bleckley American Inn of Court and Delta Theta Phi.
About Robert C. Buck
First Admitted: 1993, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://buckfirm.com/meet-your-attorney/
- Persons Injured by Unsafe Drugs
- Asbestos Victims
- Mesothelioma Victims
- Kines v. City of Rome, 470 S.E.2d 311 (Ga. Ct.App. 1996)
- Martin v. Fairburn Banking Co., 218 Ga.App. 803 (Ga.Ct.App. 1995)
- Owens v. Gateway Management Co., 490 S.E.2d 502 (Ga.Ct.App. 1997)
- Rankin v. Composite St. Bd. of Medical Examiners, 220 Ga.App. 421 (Ga.Ct.App. 1996)
- Bashir v. Rockdale County, Ga, 445 F.3d 1323 (US Court of Appeals, 11th Cir. 2006)
- Southwire Company v. George, 470 S.E.2d 865 (Ga.Sup.Ct.)
- University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont, B.A., Political Science, Honors: Dean's List, 1988
- American Jurisprudence Award for Professional Responsibility, 1992
- ACACIA Fraternity
- Citizen of the Year, Burlington, Vermont, 1988
- Delta Theta Phi Fraternity
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 1993
- American Association for Justice (AAJ), Member
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 1993
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1995
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Moot Court Board, President, 1992 - 1993
- Georgia, 1993
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia, 1996
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 1993
- Bleckley Inn of Court, Pupil Member, 1992 - 1993
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia, 1993
Last Updated: 5/15/2022