Douglas C. Dumont
Top rated personal injury attorney in Stockbridge, GeorgiaAusband & Dumont
Douglas C. Dumont is an attorney at Ausband & Dumont, located in Stockbridge, Georgia. Mr. Dumont practices personal injury law and represents clients in the Stockbridge and Atlanta areas. He handles cases involving birth injuries, car accidents, child injuries, medical malpractice, motorcycle accidents, nursing home negligence, premises liability, product liability, truck accidents, wrongful death and other matters involving accidents caused by the negligence of others.
Mr. Dumont has a bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of Georgia, where he graduated cum laude. Following undergraduate school, he went on to earn his law degree from the University of Georgia School of Law. Since being admitted to practice law in the state of Georgia in 2001, he has litigated and settled a variety of cases in both state, federal and appellate courts.
Known for sharing his acquired legal knowledge with others within the profession through both speaking and writing, Mr. Dumont regularly presents to other legal professionals throughout the United States and is a previous chair and co-chair of the Plaintiff’s Personal Injury CLE. He has also authored a chapter in “Handling Motor Vehicle Accident Cases” published by Thomson Reuters.
Mr. Dumont’s passion for law and dedication to his clients has earned him recognition from the legal community. He has received numerous awards and distinctions for his accomplishments in the legal profession, including being named a Georgia Verdicts Hall of Fame Lawyer in 2014. Outside of his law practice, Mr. Dumont is also involved in a variety of professional organizations. He is a member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Wrongful death, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Medical malpractice, Birth injury
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 0% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
- 0% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2001, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://www.ausbandlaw.com/bios
- Plaintiff’s Personal Injury CLE, Co-chair
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Active member
- American Association for Justice, Active member
- Author, Thompson-West’s Handling Motor Vehicle Accident Cases publication
- SuperLawyer Rising Star in 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015
- Georgia Verdicts Hall of Fame lawyer, 2014
- Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers Association
- In April 2012, we tried a case for a man whose legs were severed by a runaway railcar. CSX was responsible for maintaining and inspecting the runaway railcar. The jury found CSX 100% responsible and awarded a $20,559,004 verdict.
- University of Georgia, Political Science, 1998
Office location for Douglas C. Dumont
825 Fairways Court
Stockbridge, GA 30281
- Super Lawyers: 2017 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2010, 2012 - 2015
Find me online
- There are three rules and regulations trucking companies must follow. Learn more, here: https://t.co/KlfS4anXe3 https://t.co/8BJ2bdwFML
- Here are four important things you should know about nursing home abuse:https://t.co/0JfmaywmU1 https://t.co/njkUitqfBG
- Learn how we were able to recover $2,850,000 for a client injured in a collision with a tractor-trailer, here:… https://t.co/2ySnxrsPgt