Top rated personal injury attorney in Stockbridge, GeorgiaSouthside Injury Attorneys
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Workers' compensation, Civil litigation; view more
Licensed in Georgia since: 2015
Education: Faulkner University Thomas Goode Jones School of Law
Southside Injury Attorneys280 Country Club Dr
Stockbridge, GA 30281 Visit website
Miranda Hanley is a partner and an attorney at Smith, Welch, Webb & White, LLC, which has offices in McDonough, Stockbridge, Peachtree City, Griffin, Barnesville and Jackson in Georgia. Extending her services to these cities and Atlanta, she focuses her practice on personal injury cases, including motor vehicle accidents, workers’ compensation, wrongful death, premises liability and dog bites.
Ms. Hanley’s legal career began in 2015 and includes experience handling complex personal injury litigation and other civil litigation cases. She is admitted to courts in Georgia, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, and the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Georgia.
Ms. Hanley completed her bachelor’s degree in political science from Kennesaw State University in 2012. She went on to receive her law degree from the Faulkner University Thomas Goode Jones School of Law in 2014. During her time as a law student, she won the title of the National Champion of the Florida State University National Mock Trial Tournament and the CALI Excellence for the Future Award for the best paper in advanced criminal procedure, family law and remedies.
Prioritizing her clients, Ms. Hanley puts the needs of her clients above everything and strives to get them the benefits they are entitled to. She has been instrumental in winning millions of dollars worth of settlements and verdicts.
Ms. Hanley has memberships in the State Bar of Georgia, the American Bar Association, the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, the National Association of Consumer Advocates and the Henry County Bar Association.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Workers' compensation: claimant, Civil litigation: plaintiff
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
First Admitted: 2015, Georgia
Professional Webpage: https://southsideinjuryattorneys.com/miranda-hanley/
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2019-2021
- CALI Award for Best Paper in Advanced Criminal Procedure, Family Law, Remedies, and Family Law
- National Champion, Florida State University National Mock Trial Tournament, March 2014
- Settlements – Consumer Law $85,000 for failure to timely finalize a deed-in-lieu of foreclosure
- Settlements – Workers’ Compensation $250,000 for catastrophic traumatic brain injury $170,000 for injury requiring full shoulder replacement $65,000 for permanent injuries to wrist and elbow
- Settlements – Personal Injury $1,100,000 in a rear-end collision requiring spinal surgery $250,000 in a slip and fall with bulging and herniated discs
- Jury Verdicts $130,000 in car accident case where highest offer was $15,500 $80,000 in car accident case where highest offer was $16,500
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Federal District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- Federal District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association (GTLA), Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation Divisions
- National Association of Consumer Advocates (NACA)
- Henry County Bar Association, Officer 2018
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Kennesaw State University, B.A. in Political Science, 2012
Office location for Miranda Hanley
280 Country Club Dr
Stockbridge, GA 30281
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023